OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY MIXTAPE THREAD..... DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Y'all gonna have YP on this?

If so, a YP and Plan track would be dope
happy.gif

You gonna be able to do anything with either of those tracks I sent?
Plan we're working on the pairings right now, but you good. Feel free to send more!

I'm going to send some stuff now, I can't work on anything new but it's stuff that's new to NT.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Oh damn I forgot about the kid Cashtro.

Cashtro x Jynx on a Flu or Plan beat
Cashtro x iLLi on one of my joints.

Never heard of Cashtro get his contact.

nerd.gif
Jinx X iLLi XMr. Jefferson X Keen Y coming soon
pimp.gif

ONCE AGAIN THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PREVIOUS NIKETALK MIXTAPES. THIS IS SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

Check ya e mails.

EDIT: CRAP I didn't even bother to read the "three beat limit".
laugh.gif

I'm down. Wouldn't mind TRYIN to get a lil exposure
laugh.gif

If any producers need somebody on they beats, PM me and I'll shoot yall my email addy, if not, it's off to Soundclick
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

Where GABE at? This would be the perfect time to follow up w/ an NT mixtape.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

EDIT:

I'm down for artist collabs too. Aint tryna sound like some thirsty desparate dude
laugh.gif
Just wouldn't mind workin w/ some fellow NTers. PM me or hitme on AIM: Dathbgboy

Agthekid, count me in. Im in this, i jus need a instrumental from someone.

I got $50-$100 to toss for a real instrumental. Hit me with details ya'll, PM me or hit me: [email protected] .

Ya'll gon bring it back to 2005 for me
laugh.gif
. I got ya'll NT.

If anyone wants a white investment banker to drop a hot 16 on their beat hit me up!!!!!!!

Where GABE at? This would be the perfect time to follow up w/ an NT mixtape.

I been jah busy the past couple months, some youngbloods had to take up the mantle. I posted up about 6 pages ago.

I'm looking for beats and such too!

I'm down for artist collabs too. Aint tryna sound like some thirsty desparate dude Just wouldn't mind workin w/ some fellow NTers.

Ditto.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

ONCE AGAIN THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PREVIOUS NIKETALK MIXTAPES. THIS IS SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

I mean SUPER CAPS?!?! Was that really necessary? Is it such a bad thing, I mean the "Niketalk Mixtape" has been branded over here, we've put outa lot of good music with that series. Maybe you'd be better off giving it a particular title, or setting a theme for it, to differentiate your project fromthe established one.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Ayo..how do i get on the committee? i shot ya'll _s my email addy on twitter but here it is [email protected]...get @ me with details...im going through the thread too
lets get those connects crackin Karsten, i'm hit up my favorite Jews & try to get some promo outta them

Back
Top Bottom