OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY MIXTAPE THREAD..... DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Am I the only one that feels like there are some people that only want on the tape because Wale and Curren$y are mentioned?

I mean no disrespect but there's some people that I never even seen post before.
laugh.gif
Yea there's a lot more dudes I aint know who rappedor made beats on here. Most likely they whack so they'll be denied. Unless they helping out one of their boys who happen to rap
laugh.gif
alien.gif

i just started *%$$+$! around w/ a mic 2 weeks ago n this happened to pop up.....but everybody basically is saying the same thing....monotone as !%$# w/ noenergy lol....guess over time i can work on that ..

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Am I the only one that feels like there are some people that only want on the tape because Wale and Curren$y are mentioned?

I mean no disrespect but there's some people that I never even seen post before.
laugh.gif
Yea there's a lot more dudes I aint know who rapped or made beats on here. Most likely they whack so they'll be denied. Unless they helping out one of their boys who happen to rap
laugh.gif
alien.gif

I been posting beats months ago .... Just got the ok to post some piff from my boy ... His songs aren't the type NT would like, but his beats are fire ...http://www.imeem.com/mickeyrawz

laugh.gif
Yea there's a lot more dudes I aint know who rapped or made beats on here. Most likely they whack so they'll be denied. Unless they helping out one of their boys who happen to rap
laugh.gif
alien.gif
Yea, I peeped that too. But like you said them N_s prolly ANYWAY.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
Yea, I peeped that too. But like you said them N_s prolly ANYWAY.
laugh.gif

I swear
tired.gif
... Some dudes prolly suck fam, you right, but some dudes justdont have time to post on here like that ... I dig though, %@#@!# got they own circle on here ..
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
.. dudes like me are on here trying to give any rappers who need beats a breakw/ out chargin' dudes, just out of love ... Cant tell me my mans #+$$ is wack neither .. but I see ya'll

Originally Posted by flossb15

i cant front akurat that mickey rawz intro track is nice

twitter.com/flossb15
THANKS FAM !! ... If only dudes would give spare a few minutes to listen .. I peep everyones joints if you need a singer I got you !! If you needproduction tips, I got you !!! You see he wont even touch a beat of his that is near street, I tossed that to NT just for love, but dudes got their circles...

Good looks again though ... you got material? Hit me up!

Once again, here's the link to our #$#! HTTP://IMEEM.COM/MICKEYRAWZ .. the last 4 arebeats !! 1st is the intro for NT and the next 4 are songs .. all commercial !!

Originally Posted by flossb15

yup, whats your email i'll send it or check this NT post about me http://niketalk.com/topic/156690
I remember that showcase thread fam
pimp.gif
....... "pleasedont judge me" went hard !!

"5 different personalities trying to do 1 song" ... trust me , I know all about that !+*+ cousin ...

Check the rest of the beats out in that link fam HTTP://IMEEM.COM/MICKEYRAWZ ... Might find something you like, andif not I got more .. Its love !!

Cats always come out of the woodwork for things like this but only two things really happen.

They no show, or they're not up to par.

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Cats always come out of the woodwork for things like this but only two things really happen.

They no show, or they're not up to par.
I got beats ... they up to par .. the songs my man got aren't for an NT mixtape .

Whose gonna know if they up to par or not if they never listen
tired.gif

Akurat - i'ma def. peep, and see if anything fits me - i got a couple projects coming with some blogs and it will help us out

Yea That group thing was a NO NO

floss need to throw that major collab thats sittin on the shelf next to Detox out there for submission. that is a nice lil collage from all the dudes whowanted to get on it

I got a real old school sounding joint that I been tryna get a rapper on for years...Y'all think you could find somebody for that?

Plan that "Believe" joint is gettin sent out right now..

Back
Top Bottom