OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY MIXTAPE THREAD..... DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Curren$y just got sent 4 beats to choose from. If you submitted tracks say your prayers that he picks your joint.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by flossb15

Akurat - i'ma def. peep, and see if anything fits me - i got a couple projects coming with some blogs and it will help us out

Yea That group thing was a NO NO

I dig homie. Yeah gimme a hit. I got an inventory!

Good luck with them projects.

Dathbgboy - Yo I need to get in touch and get everyones wav file so I can put that track together Edd, you henz time and whoever else

akurat- I'll be contacting you this eveing fam

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Am I the only one that feels like there are some people that only want on the tape because Wale and Curren$y are mentioned?

I mean no disrespect but there's some people that I never even seen post before.
laugh.gif
Yea there's a lot more dudes I aint know who rapped or made beats on here. Most likely they whack so they'll be denied. Unless they helping out one of their boys who happen to rap
laugh.gif
alien.gif
Yea, I peeped that too. But like you said them N_s prolly ANYWAY.
laugh.gif

I swear
tired.gif
... Some dudes prolly suck fam, you right, but some dudes just dont have time to post on here like that ... I dig though, %@#@!# got they own circle on here ..
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
.. dudes like me are on here trying to give any rappers who need beats a break w/ out chargin' dudes, just out of love ... Cant tell me my mans #+$$ is wack neither .. but I see ya'll
I wasn't talkin about you tho. I've seen your name, avy enough to recognize you.
Originally Posted by Just In Time

Curren$y just got sent 4 beats to choose from. If you submitted tracks say your prayers that he picks your joint.
laugh.gif
a-wishwords-of-god-29148.jpg

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Am I the only one that feels like there are some people that only want on the tape because Wale and Curren$y are mentioned?

I mean no disrespect but there's some people that I never even seen post before.
laugh.gif
Yea there's a lot more dudes I aint know who rapped or made beats on here. Most likely they whack so they'll be denied. Unless they helping out one of their boys who happen to rap
laugh.gif
alien.gif
Yea, I peeped that too. But like you said them N_s prolly ANYWAY.
laugh.gif

I swear
tired.gif
... Some dudes prolly suck fam, you right, but some dudes just dont have time to post on here like that ... I dig though, %@#@!# got they own circle on here ..
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
.. dudes like me are on here trying to give any rappers who need beats a break w/ out chargin' dudes, just out of love ... Cant tell me my mans #+$$ is wack neither .. but I see ya'll
I wasn't talkin about you tho. I've seen your name, avy enough to recognize you.
Originally Posted by Just In Time

laugh.gif
a-wishwords-of-god-29148.jpg

laugh.gif
......curren$y better not spit some recycled dumbed down %%++ either....

If any of my track(s) are used please let me know in advance (through PM or e mail)....thanks.

You're gonna have a TON of beats that don't get used for this project.

Maybe you could pick the best 5 or 10 and then upload the rest so that some of these artists can put in some work. I know that you've got to have morebeats than rappers by now!

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

You're gonna have a TON of beats that don't get used for this project.

Maybe you could pick the best 5 or 10 and then upload the rest so that some of these artists can put in some work. I know that you've got to have more beats than rappers by now!

Good idea.

But considering I sent a TON of tracks......don't share any you don't use because I have my own artists lined up for em'
smokin.gif

Yeah you right Plan. I never knew it was this many rappers on NT and I been gettin emails from dudes demanding to be on the track with Wale.I'll air them out with screen caps after the tape is complete.

And everyone asking about the beats. We want original tracks only.

Everyone that sent beat will be notified by this weekend if we choose your beats or not.

It don't make no damn sense how many beats we have.

But everything should fall in place soon.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Yeah you right Plan. I never knew it was this many rappers on NT and I been gettin emails from dudes demanding to be on the track with Wale. I'll air them out with screen caps after the tape is complete.

damn..i guess that leaves me out ...damn near all my beats aint mine...but i think i might be able to cook somethin up..but in the mean time, anyproducers willing to kick me somethin jus pm me...fast!

Originally Posted by illniche22

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Yeah you right Plan. I never knew it was this many rappers on NT and I been gettin emails from dudes demanding to be on the track with Wale. I'll air them out with screen caps after the tape is complete.

damn..i guess that leaves me out ...damn near all my beats aint mine...but i think i might be able to cook somethin up..but in the mean time, any producers willing to kick me somethin jus pm me...fast!
Truth. I get most of beats from SC and other artists joints
smh.gif
My producin endeavors aint lived up to expectations yet and I can't reallyafford to purchase beats right now w/ diapers, clothes, daycare, etc. But oh well. I know the NT mixtape won't discriminate
laugh.gif

sent you two more beats AG, and GOLFALPHA...I sent you that beat u wanted, lemme know if u got it...

Originally Posted by illniche22

Originally Posted by JCaliber31

Here's a rough cut of my "Forever" freestyle, the Drake, Ye, Wayne, Em beat.
If anybody wants to collab we can throw 3 more verses on.

Caliber_Forever Freestyle.mp3 - 4.00MB
Lemme know what you think.
the bars are there..delivery needs work though

Yea thanks for the critique, I already re-did it. I was kinda on the fence how I wanted to approach the beat. I had to do the lyrics justice so its right now.Ill upload the new version.

ayo, can i still get down on this nh? if u wanna hear some songs i got 2 semi new tracks on myspace...myspace.com/tonysansmusic

Back
Top Bottom