OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY VOL. 2 MIXTAPE THREAD- Dropping OCT 11th

Originally Posted by OverGrinding
How many SN's do you have?
laugh.gif

How do y'all make music though? Y'all got some form of a studio in your houses? And what about beats?

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

How do y'all make music though? Y'all got some form of a studio in your houses? And what about beats?

anyone with a computer can make beats... i record at a studio tho...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Really? From your experience as an artist, how hard is it to make beats? I always wanted to make some for fun and just give them away.

Really? From your experience as an artist, how hard is it to make beats? I always wanted to make some for fun and just give them away.

depends on how u are musically i guess... if u can play piano it shouldnt be too hard... even if u cant its still not THAT hard... just takes a little practice and dedication (and creativity... everyone who plays keys cant makes good beats)... also depends on if ur sampling, composing, or a combination of both... all u need is a midi keyboard (u can get one for like 80) and a computer to start making beats...

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Infyrno23

Hey! I thought you were giving up the game?
i kinda did.... i mean from the perspective of gettign signed, and living my dream, yeah i gave that idea up... (too much politics and BS during my attempts)

but we have a studio at the crib... so i still make some music every once in awhile, when i get inspired or have a surge of creative thoughts. Its only for me though... i have 100's of songs on the HD, that just sit and i enjoy listening to them.
this Mixtape was just a good excuse to dust off the mic (Pause) and see where im at right now.

depends on how u are musically i guess... if u can play piano it shouldnt be too hard... even if u cant its still not THAT hard... just takes a little practice and dedication (and creativity... everyone who plays keys cant makes good beats)... also depends on if ur sampling, composing, or a combination of both... all u need is a midi keyboard (u can get one for like 80) and a computer to start making beats...

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Infyrno23

Hey! I thought you were giving up the game?
but we have a studio at the crib... so i still make some music every once in awhile, when i get inspired or have a surge of creative thoughts. Its only for me though... i have 100's of songs on the HD, that just sit and i enjoy listening to them.
this Mixtape was just a good excuse to dust off the mic (Pause) and see where im at right now.

Thought I was the only one on this notion

writer's block.

what's the word on doing songs over industry beats?

Cuz Team Scene x Wes Duce "Chevy Astro Music" could be epic...

Back
Top Bottom