OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY VOL. 2 MIXTAPE THREAD- Dropping OCT 11th

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

i used up all my submissions
frown.gif
So how bout u focus on ur upcomin projects then chief. I'm pretty sure 12/13 of ur submissions gon make it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i am focused on those... i got about 13 songs written (like 7 recorded...) still got a ways to go... Overgrind 2 in december...

oh damn oh damn cashmere got tracks .. oh damn my *+##! say cashmere you gone die with 100 hit records oh damn oh damn *based god voice*

laugh.gif
u kno Im messin wit u T.I.M.E. its all love fam.lol. Im gon need u to not taint my bday month wit that Ohio jibberish tho.lol. j/k

like I said earlier, I may be able to do somethin else before the deadline. tryna get my laptop in workin form, needed a new hdd like 2yrs ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

There are no certain length the songs have to be we just ask that all material sent in must be original.

Am I disqualified then? Cause I sampled, but the beat was all me...

EDIT: Just found out I'm good. Still got a shot at the tape
pimp.gif

Ok, this the energy I like to see in this thread. I was a lil somber when I had to go back 4-5 pgs to see this thread.
laugh.gif

Tryna submit one more track, just tryna find that right beat and make sure my hdd don't crash on me. lol

Also, I gotta apologize to Agthekid. I must have sent him like 4 e-mails for that one beat lol. I needed to keep adding more to it to make it better, but I feel that it was worth it. How many beats were sent so far?

Back
Top Bottom