OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY VOL. 2 MIXTAPE THREAD- Dropping OCT 11th

^ agreed
pimp.gif
#!*@ the beef

so its 4 minutes too long to fit on one disc. i had to remove the interlude... sorry boney!....

WHAT SONG SHOULD I TAKE OUT?!? they are all good.
ohwell.gif

My mind is COMPLETELY blanked out right now.

But what song is Wize's 'So Sweet' sampling?

Dope song btw. (Kudos Wize if you reading this)

pimp.gif

Everybody who contributed on this tape should be applauded. A great look for the NT music community.

Shoutout to my dude 88.206 especially for getting some much deserved recognition on this I know you've been putting in a lot of hours lately.

Going to post the whole tape with a writeup on my site tomorrow afternoon.

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

Yall gonna call me a hater but this tape womps!

I want to see more unknown NT rappers on this tape. Give them a chance to be featured. Nice to see the homie Chris Steez on there, though

? Jewels only had a feature, no Illi, Qualmes etc...

this tape is gonna help put people on, as those i listed have their own tapes dropping soon and will have major publicity...yes, MAJOR. they ARE on that level.

if he wasn't there already, TIME took himself to the top level of #NT artists after this tape, IMO. good ++%* my dude.

GodShammgod wrote:

I want to see more unknown NT rappers on this tape. Give them a chance to be featured. Nice to see the homie Chris Steez on there, though
111 posts mean you know nothing about NT music.

I'm not even going to give you the benefit of the doubt that this may be your backup name.

Go away.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

GodShammgod wrote:

I'm not even going to give you the benefit of the doubt that this may be your backup name.

Go away.

I think he's been here longer than you bro.
laugh.gif

bittersweet wrote:
Originally Posted by TheGrimm

GodShammgod wrote:

Go away.

I think he's been here longer than you bro.
laugh.gif

I'm really feeling #SS2, I'm glad my music was a part of it this time around... shout out to everyone that helped put this together, we appreciate it...

Back
Top Bottom