OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY VOL. 2 MIXTAPE THREAD- Dropping OCT 11th

Yo, who won the "Use Your Imagination" contest? I remember Just posted the EP on his blog better never heard anything bout it afterwards

So whoever won or would've won aint guaranteed a slot,
smh.gif
I was hopin I won but the dude who made the vid probably would have *shrug*

If no has ever thanked NT's blog team, I'll take the time out to say thanks. From the first mixtape, to this one, make it or not, these dudes put in a lot of hard work that looks good on their resume as well as NT's social resume. It just shows the minds involved in putting together a presentable project with an actual movement behind it. AG, Just, Rockwell, and the other names I can't remember do to canniboids, it's all love, keep it up, turn this hobby in to a business. Digital Marketing is the future in my opinion.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

If no has ever thanked NT's blog team, I'll take the time out to say thanks. From the first mixtape, to this one, make it or not, these dudes put in a lot of hard work that looks good on their resume as well as NT's social resume. It just shows the minds involved in putting together a presentable project with an actual movement behind it. AG, Just, Rockwell, and the other names I can't remember do to canniboids, it's all love, keep it up, turn this hobby in to a business. Digital Marketing is the future in my opinion.
Must've made the tape
eyes.gif
j/k j/k. I def feel u. Yall dudes did and do put in a lot of work in ur free time. Just another example that proves that the #NT promotion *+%% could most definitely work

Thanks
pimp.gif

Gonna release 2 tracks off the tape tonight at 9 pm.

Howard Flozstello- High Karate (Prod. Baron Boys)

Team Scene- Number 1 Girl (Prod. Carmel Labs)

Here who all is the tape. Its missing like 1 or 2 names that I won't say right now......

TIME
Cashmere D
Mighty 1ne
G.o.D. Jewels
Young Money Chris
The Boy Illinois
Epiphany
J. Diction
Qualmes
G. Cue
Louchiano
Mr. Jefferson
Hi-Jynx
Eric Sosa
Hollywood FLOSS
Half Amazin'
Alex Goose
J. Face
Pharaoh
Renaissance
Elan Hepburn
Howard Flozstello
EDF
The Alias
Keen-Y
Cashtro Crosby
PLAN
RE
Chris Steez
brandUn DeShay
B. Way
Wize
Wes Duce
Green Street
PS2 Child
The Scholars
Topher A. White
D Cinn
The Baron Boys
YP
Russ Spittemz

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Here who all is the tape. Its missing like 1 or 2 names that I won't say right now......

TIME
Cashmere D
Mighty 1ne
G.o.D. Jewels
Young Money Chris
The Boy Illinois
Epiphany
J. Diction
Qualmes
G. Cue
Louchiano
Mr. Jefferson