OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what point you are arguing.

All of them.

When did I ever say he was solely responsible for the way things are? Please see:

[quote name="ohmygosher"]
The main thing you can attribute to him was he did heighten the awareness that great stuff was hitting outlets.

And this is all I was saying.

Dude took something that was low key and blew it up to push a clothing brand. I don't see how anyone can argue this.[/quote]

Last edited:
City Gear has a number of Penny 5s for a pretty good deal.

The Following colors/sizes are available. Adding "CLEARANCE" as coupon code at check out brings them down to basically $55 with free shipping

Orlando: 8
Suns: 7.5 - 8.5
Tour Yellow: 7.5 - 9.5
Crimson/Black 7.5 - 10
Memphis: 7.5 - 9.5
Invisibility Cloak: 9

Just used the code and some previous points and grabbed 2 pairs of Invisibility Cloaks for a total of $87

^^^ Thanks BIP. Just got the Memphis and the Tours for $109 or something.

Anytime, I was glad I found something to share.

I'd cashed in some rant points in the past few days - gotta build that collateral back up. :tongue:

City Gear has a number of Penny 5s for a pretty good deal.

The Following colors/sizes are available. Adding "CLEARANCE" as coupon code at check out brings them down to basically $55 with free shipping

Orlando: 8
Suns: 7.5 - 8.5
Tour Yellow: 7.5 - 9.5
Crimson/Black 7.5 - 10
Memphis: 7.5 - 9.5
Invisibility Cloak: 9

Just used the code and some previous points and grabbed 2 pairs of Invisibility Cloaks for a total of $87

mannnnnnn the cloaks were my size but sold out now. i already have a pair but would have loved to get a second pair for $55!

and I thought coppin' the Penny V Orlando's for $80 at a local JJ was a deal. FYI, seems as though the coupon code isn't working anymore.

and I thought coppin' the Penny V Orlando's for $80 at a local JJ was a deal. FYI, seems as though the coupon code isn't working anymore.
I think it was meant to be constricted to the Clearance section only but seemed to apply to all sale items

I think it was meant to be constricted to the Clearance section only but seemed to apply to all sale items

Price was updated in my cart. Was getting an invalid coupon error tho.

Edit (Thursday): Checked this morning to see if the bug still worked... nope. Congrats to the people that scored on the nice price... thanks again BIP

Last edited:
You lucky small feet *** dudes.
laugh.gif

Been meaning to go to San Leandro, but I filled out some surveys for the first time last week.
How long does it typically take to get the coupon via email?

Not sure if posted but i just left South Chicago...

MENS
Lebron 10 Low "HWC" FSR $129.98
Penny 5 "Total Crimson" FSR $129.98
Total Foamposite Max "Photo Blue" FSR $98
Zoom Jet 97' Multi Colors FSR $79.98
Flight 89' "Blackout" FSR $69.98

GRADE SCHOOL
Lebron X Elite "Total Crimson" FSR $98
Kobe 7 "Away" FSR $59.98
Retro 3 "Grey Elephant" $79.98

A few little other things I can't seem to remember...

Just left the San Leandro store & they have the lebron 10 lows in the hwc/knicks colorway for $89.99 but you get an additional 20%off so they are $71.99 before tax. I only saw sizes 12 & 13 but then again I didn't look at any other size sections. It's a decent price but all that orange made me pass.

LeBron X Canary sizes 9, 9.5, and 10 were in Idaho Falls for $60. I left the size 10 if anyone wants to try to do a phone order?

^^^ Thanks. Ross doesn't do phone orders BUT by disclosing the location, you might have been able to help a member get the size 10 you left. Thanks.

Its sad that oldsole73 aka cork clothing aka 'support your local connect' aka 'steals not deals'
destroyed every bit of fun this thread once was by trying to profit off outlet sales.

You really had to "STEAL" the info of jordans at castle rock that was for people on this site so you can try and profit and get some blog fame?
This thread should really be shut down because its really not the same anymore thanks to this person.

You ruin the outlet experience for people with their local outlets and people actually finding "steals" on their own with old fashion detective work.

Again its sad you are trying to profit off this thread and outlets.

I guess you arent that good at your real job of selling bike parts or whatever it is.

Shoutout to 160jordansdeep -- almost ran over you on delancy. nice AM90s you had on :smile:

No need to hate, alot of people don't have outlets close to them to check daily for steals like myself and without Oldsole73 and his website, i would not have found or even come across certain deals on great shoes. Not everyone has time to call every single outlet and hassle workers on the price of the sneakers in their store.
We have someone here spreading good deals and good information, and i doubt the monetary value he has earned from me visiting his site even compares to the amount of money i saved on sneakers phone ordering from deals he has posted.
Information is not stolen, it is reshared, and he doesn't claim to find it himself, many a times he has tagged the instagram/twitter user who donated the info and has a "submit a steal" tab so you know its a community driven thing.
you say the outlet experience has been ruined, but in reality, his site and this forum have enhanced it ten fold for many of us.
If the information has an owner, and the owner doesn't want everyone knowing about it, then it can be stolen.

Anything that can be stolen can be "reshared."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom