OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy how Nike's been able to push B-Grades for more than what regular J's used to retail for.  Save me the economic lesson, I know the logistics of it all and have a firm grasp of inflation/price increases over time.  Just off principle alone, hats off to them for capitalizing on the popularity of the brand.  B-Grades used to be a come up if you missed out on a pair or even wanted to double up.  Those days are long gone though.  Simply another near retail option for acquiring a shoe.

BHM Hypergamer low and Hyperdunks at Pentagon City , VA Marshalls  (My video) --> 

Twitter: @EaglesandHeat

This Saturday Arundel Mills Factory outlet will have the Toro IVs for $150. As usual no phone orders right away if they even last to take them.

thanks.

looks like the prices have gone up again on b-grades. they were $139.99 until this news popped up. now $149.99. $10 less than retail. Gap is definitely closing.

It's crazy how Nike's been able to push B-Grades for more than what regular J's used to retail for.  Save me the economic lesson, I know the logistics of it all and have a firm grasp of inflation/price increases over time.  Just off principle alone, hats off to them for capitalizing on the popularity of the brand.  B-Grades used to be a come up if you missed out on a pair or even wanted to double up.  Those days are long gone though.  Simply another near retail option for acquiring a shoe.

The only thing I'll say here is that given the fact that nearly all B-grades are identical to A-grades, it doesn't really bother me. I mean, for the pairs that have actual defects, sure, those pairs should be nowhere near retail. But, for the rest of the pairs that were simply pulled for precaution, they're A-grades with a stamp on them - so it doesn't bother me if they are close to retail because they are a retail quality product... as crappy as that retail quality is.

thanks.

looks like the prices have gone up again on b-grades. they were $139.99 until this news popped up. now $149.99. $10 less than retail. Gap is definitely closing.

Could be. Or, they could just be capitalizing on these having more resale value than most of the other recent drops and bumping the prices. CDP singles weren't all the same prices. Even back last year when all those Oly 7s, Military 4s, Obsidian 12s, Playoff 12s, and Grey 12s hit, they were different prices in some of the outlets, even though they had the same retail price.

Nike Riverhead Factory Store will be releasing Men's B Grade Jordan Grape 5’s for $139.99+tax Saturday 7th at 9am. We will unfortunately not be doing phone orders on these. We will also not be doing holds for these. These will be sold first come first serve and only 1 per person.
Please do not call about phone orders, holds, or quantities. We will not disclose how many we have and we will not be doing holds.
Address to the store is:
1520 Tanger Mall Drive
Riverhead NY, 11901
Thanks!

The only thing I'll say here is that given the fact that nearly all B-grades are identical to A-grades, it doesn't really bother me. I mean, for the pairs that have actual defects, sure, those pairs should be nowhere near retail. But, for the rest of the pairs that were simply pulled for precaution, they're A-grades with a stamp on them - so it doesn't bother me if they are close to retail because they are a retail quality product... as crappy as that retail quality is.
Oh I'm definitely on agreement with that.  By and large, the shoes are exactly the same, and I've even had instances where my "B-Grade" pairs were better than my release date pairs from a quality control standpoint.  The days of coming up for 40% off MSRP, short of having a connect or getting lucky at a clearance store appear to be over.  At least during this era where they can get away with it.

Last edited:
^^^^ same any of the BHM shoes in like a 10-10.5 or are they "PEs" so they are like big sizes only?

I found some kobe 7s and top ten 2000s yet to see any lebron 8 or kobe 6 though and yes all bhm are bigfoot size

Lol this last week my boy has been finding LeBron 8s and Kobe 7s at a different Ross/Marshalls every other day. :s
This is what I found
tongue.gif

Btw, @DMVsneakers, been following your twitter and saw all of the other bhm shoes. Do any of them come in sizes 8 or 8.5 or are they all shaq sizes?
sick.gif

Nice come ups.

It would be a smart business move for them to take phone orders, but then again the product will sell themselves with regular walk-in customers.

I didn't feel attack. :D

What you said makes sense, just wish Marshalls/TJ Maxx/Ross would make any effort to capitalize on our love for sneakers. They should have like a sneakersteal type of site or something that says what stores have certain sneakers.

All 3 of those stores are within 5 miles from my house, but you can only find the good stuff in size 18. Guess it just makes it sweeter when you do come up with a W.

Having worked for tjx for 6 years...
Phone orders would be counter productive.

It's already a hassle when someone calls just to put something on hold.

Some tj maxx's/Marshall's have recently started doing home delivery for furniture. But only if your within 30 miles of that store, so far it's been a complete crap show.

I remember when I would post marshalls/ross come ups in here years ago.... I got banned multiple times....

anyways...

6pm.com offers 15% off your entire purchase when you apply coupon code 6PMLIKEBDAY at checkout. *Limited to 3,000 uses only. Shipping is Free

20% off sale shoes at kicksUSA and free shipping off of orders over $100. Promo code is EXTRA20.

I was going to give my reminder but some have already discussed the Marshall's/tjmaxx nike come ups

I just got a destroyer with satin sleeves for 50.00. Had a camel leather sleeved one but it was medium and the only one. They were charging 100. Still looking for more loopwheeler deals. May have lucked out with my one.

GUYS, LETS NOT TURN THIS INTO THE PICKUP THREAD.

PLEASE DISCLOSE LOCATION IF ITEMS ARE STILL THERE.

THANKS

Did a flyby at Vacaville, CA outlet yesterday. I only looked around for literally a minute or two.
They had those denim AM1 for $69.97, (512033-313)
Also, saw Air Trainer SC High Auburn, NOT the QS, for $79.99, (302346-106)
I'd say full size run for both but call first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom