OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ross stores in the ATL area had a run of Diamond Turfs in a Color way I've never seen before.  Maybe I missed them previously but they're not too bad for $50 bucks.

Has anyone had any luck with the Playoff 8s and the 10s in ATL at the outlets?  The outlet closest to me which is The Outlet Shoppes in Woodstock never seems to get Jordan releases.  Haven't been down here that long so I'm still getting my bearings about where the outlets to go to are.

The Ross stores in the ATL area had a run of Diamond Turfs in a Color way I've never seen before.  Maybe I missed them previously but they're not too bad for $50 bucks.
View media item 1192167

Has anyone had any luck with the Playoff 8s and the 10s in ATL at the outlets?  The outlet closest to me which is The Outlet Shoppes in Woodstock never seems to get Jordan releases.  Haven't been down here that long so I'm still getting my bearings about where the outlets to go to are.

I wish the Ross stores near me weren't so awful.

I'd bite on those for $50. Sort of a UNC color.

When did nike chat stop being able to check the inventory of the outlets? I spoke to a rep today and he told me that he wasn't able to check nike factory's stock for a pair of kicks

When did nike chat stop being able to check the inventory of the outlets? I spoke to a rep today and he told me that he wasn't able to check nike factory's stock for a pair of kicks
not sure they stopped doing that, but rumor is their trying to stop phone orders eventually. not sure why if their moving the inventory 

not sure they stopped doing that, but rumor is their trying to stop phone orders eventually. not sure why if their moving the inventory
Nike customer service is really starting to become horrible when it comes to this.  I personally feel like if they are not going to stock each store with the same items I should at least be able to go into a location and if another store has it have them ship directly to that outlet that's closest to me for pickup.  What does it matter to them if shoes go to the customers who walk in their doors versus others from other areas?  We're all customers.

Last edited:
I wish the Ross stores near me weren't so awful.

I'd bite on those for $50. Sort of a UNC color.
It's few and far between with them now too.  Ross was a goldmine late last year as I myself have gotten BHM Lebron X, Hulk KD5s, Flyknits and others from them.  I sometimes wonder if Ross became scalper territory as I myself saw someone checking product numbers on his cell to see how much stuff was going for on Ebay.

Last edited:
It's few and far between with them now too.  Ross was a goldmine late last year as I myself have gotten BHM Lebron X, Hulk KD5s, Flyknits and others from them.  I sometimes wonder if Ross became scalper territory as I myself saw someone checking product numbers on his cell to see how much stuff was going for on Ebay.
stores like that are a wrap as soon as one sneakerhead starts to work there.

Merrimack, NH Nike outlet had some Bobcat X's for phone order, I got the last pair from Clinton, CT tonight on phone order, I lucked out.

Was at the Atlantic City Nike Outlet today and they had Infrared X's in sizes 8-9 that I could see. $139.99

@Ciscokid  , I've made numerous calls to nike this week looking for sneakers at their various outlets. And I have to say that everyone I've talked to has been extremely helpful! In this week alone I've spoken to about 7 different nike reps. And each one of them were able to help me track down the sneakers I was looking for. I had the style code ready and the size I was looking for. So far I was able to cop the safari griffy's and a pair of nike dt max 96's. The only gripe I've had is that the outlet's inventory is not always up to date. Case in point: I was looking for the dt max's and one store had 25 pairs available in a size 13 , but when I called them they only had 1 available.

@Ciscokid  , I've made numerous calls to nike this week looking for sneakers at their various outlets. And I have to say that everyone I've talked to has been extremely helpful! In this week alone I've spoken to about 7 different nike reps. And each one of them were able to help me track down the sneakers I was looking for. I had the style code ready and the size I was looking for. So far I was able to cop the safari griffy's and a pair of nike dt max 96's. The only gripe I've had is that the outlet's inventory is not always up to date. Case in point: I was looking for the dt max's and one store had 25 pairs available in a size 13 , but when I called them they only had 1 available.
i agree. calling reps is more reliable that nike chat

I talked with a Nike Chat rep yesterday for 15-20 mins. He helped me locate a couple pairs of kicks as well as a few hoodies I have been looking for... All items were located at different outlet stores... So it sounds like you just got someone that was lazy and didn't wanna do his job...

Nike chat helped me out. If your looking for nike tech fleece usa n98. The outlet in Mercedes Texas has them in.

I got a List of Outlets the Chat Rep gave me that had Safari's Griff's in my Size.. I haven't started calling them yet...

But will one Outlet match another outlets' Price… I'm looking for that $39.99 deal i seen them posted at...

Has anyone ever got a price match?

Was just at vacaville.

Did not see much at all.

Navy hyperposites for 130.
Volt lebron x for 150
The same 10s above for 140.
Hash wall had nothing but team jordans and blah air maxes...

Blk royal 180 for 80$. FSR.

Those infrared xi lows I need for my wifey! Hopefully they take phone orders

I got a List of Outlets the Chat Rep gave me that had Safari's Griff's in my Size.. I haven't started calling them yet...

But will one Outlet match another outlets' Price… I'm looking for that $39.99 deal i seen them posted at...

Has anyone ever got a price match?
@AirRaab  From my understanding , outlets do not price match. Outlets set their own prices. One nike rep told me that's why they don't have access to the point-of-sale for the inventory at the outlets.  I ran across the same problem when searching for the griffey's. Some places had them for 79.99. Until I finally came across someone who had them for 39.99. So, I think it's just a matter of calling every store who has them and checking the prices for them.

Got my USA N98 tech yesterday and it fits like a glove and a lot better than my other tech stuff. Every couple months this thread comes thru. Thanks @Kid LeBron for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom