Official SEPTEMBER 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
that sucks i would call them again and every time use a different voice, high pitch low pitch soft pitch.till someone budges. try to come off nice if that dont work come off like a prick. hurry because Ur size maybe sold out.

I died when I read this....

For those of you waiting to try for a phone order for the Jordan Chicago Xs, I was just there a few hours ago. Lucky to pick up my size and only a size 8 was left on the shelf. I believe phone orders open up tomorrow, so call as soon as they open.

They also had the Jordan 2012 grey volt and 2012 JBC light blue for $150 each, various sizes.

Just placed a phone order for the kobe elites.  Was my first time doing a phone order.  Can someone explain exactly how this works?  So I just called em and gave em my info and the person on the other line said they would call back to verify. How long does it usually take for them to call back?

EDIT: never mind just got my call back.

Last edited:
I got the last size 11.5's of the Chicago 10's. I think their out of 11's and 11.5's but they got a few other sizes left

I got the last size 11.5's of the Chicago 10's. I think their out of 11's and 11.5's but they got a few other sizes left

That's weird. There was only one box sitting on the shelf last night. Good to hear you got yours.

That's weird. There was only one box sitting on the shelf last night. Good to hear you got yours.

When i called the day before the women said they weren't take phone orders and were out of sizes 10.5 through 12. called back the next day and got a pair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom