Official SEPTEMBER 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do outlets limit the # of shoes you can buy? Sucks about not doing phone orders. I wanted them 180s. girl was ready with her debit but sold out. :smh:

Pretty sure it's limited to 10 pairs per style, or $200 total order price on a phone order. So obviously you would typically hit $200 first.

damn guys retro olympic 7s (B-grade) were being sold at Ontario mills Nike factory today for 130!! i had to take em even doe they were b grade, barely see a blemish

However I word this..it'll come off as "racist" but with the demographic that works at Nike Outlet in Ontario Mills...you pretty much have to be at the mall and stumble upon them putting out a few pairs. Worst hoarding outlet in all the history of outlets.

However I word this..it'll come off as "racist" but with the demographic that works at Nike Outlet in Ontario Mills...you pretty much have to be at the mall and stumble upon them putting out a few pairs. Worst hoarding outlet in all the history of outlets.
No, it didn't come off as racist. It came off as stupid. This happens at every outlet with the one being in the Orlando/Kissimmee area being the most well known.

No phone orders as of now, only in store. 

I called and besides no phone orders, the guy confirmed that these are B grades (then again most regular pairs should have been B grades so I can only imagine the quality on these).

Last edited:
I have no idea how the olympics vii were B grades looked perfect. For 130 i wont complain but the people there are so sketchy. I grabbed a pair tried on another shoe and girl came over talking on radio HI you gonna try on those olympics No ill take them to the counter for you. Prob thought i was gonna switch boxes really for 130 dollars i guess thats alot for factory stores.

can anyone give me some info on these two... im new to this and not very knowledgeable when it comes to names and styles yet but i would like to cop both of these.  thanks guys!

Jordan 2012 wolf grey volt marked down to $80 at South Chi. Random sizes as of Friday night.

I also picked up the last USA Olympic 3M jacket, size S, according to them.

Jordan 2012 wolf grey volt marked down to $80 at South Chi. Random sizes as of Friday night.

I also picked up the last USA Olympic 3M jacket, size S, according to them.
phone orders? i so need these for that price

i live in europe.do nike outlets ship overseas?if i find a nike outlet in europe will it ship to another country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom