Official September 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Fall is around the corner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scooped for less than half-price from adidas.com. These may actually be used for running lol. Regardless I think they look good for casual wear too.

These are my pickup's for the month of september. All these for under $650. It's been a good month!

Last edited:
deandreohmy.gif

I'm in love.  I mean, for real.  I was a mega LBJ XI fanboy already....but this seals the deal.  I always call this CW Want vs Need (don't know why)...but it just sorta stuck.  I hope you guys think these are half as dope as I think they are.  Nike screwed these up, though.  I'm a sz 13....but the left shoe has a sz 11 insole.  Anyone ever heard of something like that happening?

...and this one broke my heart.  This is my favorite LBJ XI low CW...and my pair is defective.  I'm not going to post close up pics of the defect, or get all salty...but this bummed me out today.

^Let that man cook he bought what he like and everything was under retail, sounds like a good month to me

I'm sayin; everyone likes what they like. Some of y'all out here dropping $300+ on those Jeter 1's and WTL's, when I wouldn't take either for retail. :lol: Let the guy live his life and enjoy his pickups.

As for me, last pickup for this month (China's were delayed until tomorrow sadly, so they'll be in the October thread.)

Lebron 7 Low Dunkman

View media item 1201088

And a collection pick of everything else I got.

View media item 1201090

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom