****OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER PICK UP POST... NO PIC QUOTING****

Status
Not open for further replies.
its been awhile........hello NT !!!!!
34j6kyc.png

EDIT:

I changed my mind on them Y2's..I honestly don't even know..:smh:
Drasticc, can you post the box label & inside tag?

PO

Last edited:
haha those are legit yeezys brotha i don't deal with fakes and im also a legit yeezy checker what you are seeing are the effects from my camera know your knowledge before you call out someone.

my pick ups for today also got some asics and dunks a few days ago will post pics in a few days

those kd's drasticcc has are fire, i may have to do some ID work b4 its too late

Last edited:
*double checks thread* lol smh :wow:

Earlier today...these grew on me as of late....glad I waited too....paid retail, no tax, and free shipping...

Last edited:
know your knowledge before you call out someone.

:rofl:

I may be wrong, but I don't believe it is even possible for a person not to know their knowledge, however small or large the amount of said knowledge may be.

Even if you aren't a native speaker, that's not a translation error, that's just an internationally understood facepalm!

Last edited:
mad.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Been looking for Powders in a 11.5 forever.  Those and Seattles.  Too dope.

Too lazy to take pics of the stuff I haven't posted.  I'll start again once the new stuff comes in.
thanks) they are amazing!

Drasticcc, SICK! columbia Xis are so preety

Those yeezys are real. ya'll are trippin hard. Its not that difficult to tell fakes

drastic, I need to see more pics of those KD iDs man. Probably the dopest CW blocking I've seen in a while

Had these delivered Saturday, Worn once, no suede chipping AND OG box? No way I could pass for $205. Just need to glue the swoosh symbol back on one shoe :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom