****OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER PICK UP POST... NO PIC QUOTING****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got these in! My size and everything!

So much better in person! Quality is better than Galaxy's in my opinion.

:pimp:

came in last week, ill be starting a Del Toro thread soon under "other brands" if anyone wants more info since i dont seem to see one yet...

Damn verysteri, that's a lot of bread...dope nonetheless.

haha, thanks. ya those blew my budget for a while but they were definitely worth it to me. been wanting some DT's forever and this collab just seemed like the right time. only thing is i wish they would have spread them out over a few months instead :x...

Yeah The 999 Seals. Hooked on NB now. The quality and craftsmanship is Bananas! Wish some other companies would release shoes quality wise like NB does!

welcome to the light man. NB is where it's at!!!

Atmos am87 :x
I want those so bad

OG fives and marinos are nice as well

What happened to Russian Bear or something like that? Dude used to kill it every month in these threads.

Those 580s are even better looking in that photo. I really want them, but I'd probably have to pay around the same amount I paid for my SEALs; and that can't happen at the moment. Which sucks, because the 580s are so damn comfortable. My White Collar 580s are amazing, and I'm glad I got the White Collar instead of the Blue Collar; they look really good in person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom