H&M
JCrew
Banana Republic

Aldo - Dark Brown & Biege Desert Boots

UrbanOutfitters - Double Tone Saddle

Nike Air Royal - Harris Tweed

Verizon Galaxy Tab
Samsung Keyboard

Duke really pick up fakes? and he thinks is alright cause they are 20 bucks? Smh@ noobs nowadays. It mentality like this, that keeps Air Randy and those jokers selling pre-release pairs in business. Sad indeed.

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Knowingly bought fakes? Smh. Is this real life?

Don't have the number of kicks y'all do to justify messing up my real forces for beaters. I got a pair of fake whites to. Had em for 2 years wear em alot. Doubt I ever wear those yellow ones. Just look cool. Not wearing clear shoes. That make my life not real? Less than yours? They were 20 bucks. So why notThat grind and stack shirt is where it's at
Everyone's collection of kicks starts somewhere. It should never start with fakes though.
You could buy 90% of the AF-1's released in the past 5 years on eBay for around $40 DS and they would certainly be FAR better than clear shoes.

Just sayin...

Originally Posted by fizzy23

This is my latest....

hate to break it to ya, but this early pair of concord 11's are prolly fakes. "super fakes", but fakes. from everything we know after all the controversy in the concord thread in the last few weeks, the transparent toe on your's points to being super fakes.

you cop from air randy? cuz he's been mixing those with legit pairs, cuz he oversold and the cops are watching the lines and not enough legit pairs are leaking out. even recently found out SDS might be sending out some fakes too. he sent out at least one fake size 13 so far from what we've seen.

marqueesole was exposed for selling sneakgeekz a fake pair (perhaps unknowingly) and he did a review on 'em and everything. marqueesole basically admitted it in the concord thread.

fakes have gotten really good. some will have both real materials, and some fake materials, all in one shoe. crazy stuff (and you might not be able to tell until you take 'em to flight club one day and they show you why they're off, they blew the whistle on that last space jam restock, they knew they were fake from just the box. at first we all doubted it, even the most respected legit checkers on here and iss thought they were legit, but sure enough when they pulled up the insole, they were fake, put together with "extra materials" from another shoe. not totally fake, but even if they're a lil' off, you really want something not 110% legit? to me, even if the shoe is legit but the box is fake, which is the case a lot cuz these early sellers don't usually have access to the real boxing, i wouldn't want 'em. if i ever wanted to resell i'd be pissed if flight club wouldn't take 'em. or if i sold them and someone knew what was up and filed a paypal claim on me)...

whole game done changed y'all.
30t6p3b.gif

go read the concord thread, but i would steer far away from these early pairs fellas, real talk.

^
scary stuff.

lovin the cheap pick ups a few pages back. 20$ POP kobes? cmon now!
where those at?

Don't have the number of kicks y'all do to justify messing up my real forces for beaters. I got a pair of fake whites to. Had em for 2 years wear em alot. Doubt I ever wear those yellow ones. Just look cool. Not wearing clear shoes. That make my life not real? Less than yours? They were 20 bucks. So why notThat grind and stack shirt is where it's at
2e1acz9.gif

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

2e1acz9.gif

Perfect execution. Post fakes on NT SMH. I dont think this guy gets the point of our community and what it stands for. 

"i assure you my concords aren't fake i got them from ____"
but yes proto is spot on with that information.

Pat - I do....but I'm not gonna turn down a complimentary pair.
wink.gif
Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Very nice haul bro. How do you like the emeralds? And I wouldn't even know where to look for those Asics 
sick.gif

smokin.gif

Well....they are what they are. I suppose I'm thankful that I can wear a pair, that is close enough, without worries. I would love a sole swap, though......

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

2e1acz9.gif

Perfect execution. Post fakes on NT SMH. I dont think this guy gets the point of our community and what it stands for. 

Buying Fake shoes supports Terrorism and Criminal Activity. 

Dude buying fakes...
indifferent.gif
 smh...

The last few weeks for me after a huge paycheck...
happy.gif

Frees, Lunar Eclipse, Lunarhaze, AM1's, AM Plus from a friend for $40

can we get some more pics of the Lebron PS finals? perhaps under the insole...
nerd.gif

copping fakes without knowing
tired.gif
....copping fakes by accident
30t6p3b.gif
.....copping fakes knowingly
indifferent.gif

nice come up on the copper crews
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom