***OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER WDYWT THREAD VOL. That new semester feel.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mister,Bape, Fall Of Caesar, Levi, Y2, Marc Jacob Lipstick pens

g]

I never see denims you were in stores.

But dope fits PharO. Keep it up.

I need to start to upload my instagram fits.

And dope 4s densho23

Last edited:
sup.

Haven't done this since 08 ..

Hung wit da fellas Kingkoor & Piffmanchamp Then went to see Kendrick Lamar and others
Flollow me on Twitter & Instagram at ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Mayimbe181

damn dudes going hard for pharo.

nobody ask yall for yall opinion about his pens.

yall gotta remember when yall go in on people pics, some other people might think twice about posting a pic.

not saying it makes a big of a difference but just think about it like this, someone is going to say " damn i don't want to post a pic because DUDES on Niketalk might go in"

c'mon is it that serious? if you don't like something keep it moving

I never see denims you were in stores.

yo... no hate but were and wear ain't even pronounced the same

phar0's always been one the better dressed ones here... and at least they're marc jacobs! haha!!

may god bless you... no shots rhay

Yesterday...They gave me my first blister

Today...Still cant believe I got these for only $62 shipped

Wore some DENIMS....

To pick up some DENIMS....

Then ended up closing the night in some SAMBAS

This has gone too far, yall don't have to chill with him, and it doesn't effect anyone here. Let's keep it moving with pics of sneakers. "Live and let live" Not everyone dresses to impress others and some of you could step your wears up wearing $300 sneakers with wrangler jeans. This thread wouldn't even have pictures if everyone's fits were discussed and dissected, now you know he likes to go clubbing? Y'all are bugging.

C'mon guys, lets keep it moving. At the end of the day, most of us are strangers on the internet. To eaches own.

grin.gif

This has gone too far, yall don't have to chill with him, and it doesn't effect anyone here. Let's keep it moving with pics of sneakers. "Live and let live" Not everyone dresses to impress others and some of you could step your wears up wearing $300 sneakers with wrangler jeans. This thread wouldn't even have pictures if everyone's fits were discussed and dissected, now you know he likes to go clubbing? Y'all are bugging.
I wasn't tryna be mean. I just thought it was gay that he had those pens. Maybe if he was giving it to his girl it would be cool. Just PERSONALLY I don't think men should be carrying that unless they are HEY GURL!!!. Pharo doesn't seem HEY GURL!!!!, but those pens are HEY GURL!!!!

To eaches own shun. Just thought they looked gay than a mug mug shun. I don't know why knicks felt the need to defend him as Pharo explained that he liked them and thats all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom