OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by bigsupa

8d52519e26e3ce05c96ae05254fb5850405b6cc.pjpg
was that air max 3 garnett on the top?
eek.gif

isnt there a website where u can sign up to get updated with newest releases or whatever?? if so whats the website and if this hep i live in seattlewashington.

DTLR has the Atlantic penny 2s at $100 now.......im not sure what store has what sizes left but a friend in Maryland picked me up a 10.5 at the Westfield mallin Annapolis

Originally Posted by dtb00201

DTLR has the Atlantic penny 2s at $100 now.......im not sure what store has what sizes left but a friend in Maryland picked me up a 10.5 at the Westfield mall in Annapolis

Damn, called all my local DTLR's... none got em'

frown.gif

If it matters I know some Shiekh in the Bay Area have black on black 1/2 cents priced at $99 and some at $119 weird..

DEER PARK nike outlet has 20% off hash and 30% off clearance.

nothing notable,

black canvas 1 strap, 12.5 and bigger sizes 79.99

Jordan sliders 29.99

only good things at my marshalls was these world baseball classic new era's for 7.99. still on the hunt for the presto's!!!!
21c8e48.jpg

Originally Posted by PopKing4Eva

The lynwnwood, wa nordstrom rack has several pairs of CDP IIs for $49.90. I saw sz 8, 8.5, 9.5, and 11.5. One pair od the black/stealth XX3s in a 11.5 too
thanks man for the info, was able to pick up both pairs.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

only good things at my marshalls was these world baseball classic new era's for 7.99. still on the hunt for the presto's!!!!
21c8e48.jpg

any 7 1/4 in mexico hat ?

Originally Posted by kobe8is

anyone been to Woodbury NY lately?

went yesterday, it was pretty dry. I did find some Kobe 3 black/maize for $30 for my boy. Only sizes were 7.5 and 8. If you're looking for soccer orfootball cleats, I'd recommend going though. AJ2009 both black and white GR, $99.99 FSR.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

went yesterday, it was pretty dry. I did find some Kobe 3 black/maize for $30 for my boy. Only sizes were 7.5 and 8. If you're looking for soccer or football cleats, I'd recommend going though. AJ2009 both black and white GR, $99.99 FSR.

Thanks bro... Really appreciated.
wink.gif

Damn, they only had the WBC caps in DR and Cuba at the AJ Wright by my house. I wanted the Mexico one in a 7 3/8. One thing I hate is that they poke theprice tags and sometimes a hook to hang up the hats right through the hat instead of the little vent holes up top
frown.gif

Nike outlet Cabazon has MPLS Zoom Kobe 3 for $79. A lot of sizes available. All black Powermaxes with white soles $41. Wht/purple non-PE powermaxes $79. A fewJordan M4s and trueflights. Cabazon has a lot of good stuff.

Originally Posted by RiverheadCEO

i was down there yesterday...you looking for anything in particular?

no not really
iam coming from Iceland to NY on Wednesday and the lady wants to stop there.
so if there is something there it would be nice.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom