OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by kabobking

Nordstrom Rack in Woodland Hills, CA has the Jordan DMP 1s for $100 each.
thanks for the update, saved me a trip there. i might have copped if i didnt already have 3 pairs of the blk/red pair already.

So YOU guys are the ones that I need to compete with when I try to come-up on a good find at NR...
geez.............. no wonder it's been dry as a dawg bone lately....

This thread has ruined that for me and many... many others..putting DL spots on blast on this site. Now I can expect NKTLK heads and lerkers at NR.
alien.gif

YES, I'm mad DOGiiie

Wahhhhhhhhh.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Jeffersonville and the new Cincy outlet both suck
wait till next month!!!
You got some kind of Martha Stewart inside info?

Meaning a couple days? or Nov?

I'd like to know too..I live right in between both of them so I'd love to know whats coming up..Anyone know if they will get or already have the Jordan2K9?..I need em just keep the numbered Jordan collection going..Thanks

Originally Posted by xilegacy

1001-88333.jpg

Active has these for 2 for 70 just got my pairs. Code for the discount is WUW079

Lucky guy. Either sold out or taken down from the site.

Nordstrom Rack in Woodland Hills, CA has the Jordan DMP 1s for $100 each.
thanks for the update, saved me a trip there. i might have copped if i didnt already have 3 pairs of the blk/red pair already.

So YOU guys are the ones that I need to compete with when I try to come-up on a good find at NR...
geez.............. no wonder it's been dry as a dawg bone lately....

This thread has ruined that for me and many... many others..putting DL spots on blast on this site. Now I can expect NKTLK heads and lerkers at NR.
alien.gif

YES, I'm mad DOGiiie
I know what you mean man, I lived in Calabasas so I checked there often...LOL...I actually go there mostly because of this one chick @ the shoe place...
happy.gif

FYI: SFV people....
You can PM for sneaker spots in the valley.
If you can't beat'em.....
laugh.gif

Ross Update.
Reseda Ross on Norhoff and Reseda
Has the following:

$28
Sz 12, 13, 15

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Marioish...you come into a THREAD to complain that info is being spread here...THAT'S WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR...

I'm in NYC...how you think I feel when there is a ROSS update or a NR update that I can't jump on?

We JUST gettin a NR opening in the city but it isn't till xmas time...

Don't hate PARTICIPATE!!!
...you have a point. SoCal does have Ross Marshalls and NR and NY doesnt but...

Eastcoast heads have stores we don't have here.. .i.e Dr Jays, Bodega and Shoe City

I'm not complaining...it's more venting then more anything.

Marioish...you come into a THREAD to complain that info is being spread here...THAT'S WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR...

I'm in NYC...how you think I feel when there is a ROSS update or a NR update that I can't jump on?

Eastcoast heads have stores we don't have here.. .i.e Dr Jays, Bodega and Shoe City

Venting about someone blowing up your DL spot?? get over it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nikes06

Venting about someone blowing up your DL spot?? get over it.
laugh.gif

I've been over it. Since last year doggie...
I just decided to post something now.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Jeffersonville and the new Cincy outlet both suck
wait till next month!!!
You got some kind of Martha Stewart inside info?

Meaning a couple days? or Nov?

by the way if u know most outlets oct nov dec always have some heat coming thru and at almost retail but there are discount cards out soon. by the wat i havealready seen b-grade raging bull shoes hit ebay only seen a size 11.5 but they are out there (not trying to start a hype for them) so look out . and it seasonchange in fashion world so it means that whats left is sent out, making room for new stuff.

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Originally Posted by xilegacy

1001-88333.jpg

Active has these for 2 for 70 just got my pairs. Code for the discount is WUW079

Lucky guy. Either sold out or taken down from the site.
ditto
When I posted up the info it was FSR. The sale was basically any 2 shoes for 70 but it got wiped out in minutes I guess. Maybe some lurkers gotthem who knows.
icifqe.jpg

Sale was too good to pass up.

lol sorry, i wanted to post pics of what was there. my apologies. but yea check out your local racks i saw XXIs, IIs and XIs. around $50.

Originally Posted by FiveStarFob

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

I take it the CDP XIs didn't hit the floor, eh FiveStar?

lol its cool having a job at a rack
theres's prolly nothing better than making money and at the same time scoring some sweet kicks

edit: just thought about it, is it just me or is rack getting a bunch of random CDPs? anyone else notice some in their NR?
anyone know where exactly rack gets their shoes from? (besides nordstrom)

Back
Top Bottom