OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by AF25

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

Marshall's
Nike AM 97 (White/Red/Charcoal Grey)
pimp.gif
Would you be able to get me a pair of those in size 14 or 13?
Went back yesterday since it is next door to the ROSS and I was looking for those Nike Free's for the other guy. All the sizes they had were8-9.5 and 1 size 11.5. The Sharkley's weren't even in there anymore...I forgot there are lurkers on this board.
roll.gif

I moved and came back to Orlando. I know most of this city was hush, hush and nobody generally liked to help anybody (especially since employees jumped oneverything)....but does anybody have any Orlando Outlet Updates?

they had a few structure triax 91 at the premium outlet in orlando, they also had the mcdonald colorway tailwind 92 for like 38 bux i think.

update on the zk4 wht/purp @ The Block of Orange in CALI

just called. i asked for my size which is 11.5/12 and the associate told me they no longer had any in those sizes. according to him, they were given anabundance of the sizes in the 8-10 range and they only got 2 11.5s but obviously theyre now sold out. thanks for the post AIR23JORDANXI

for those of you who are lazy to google the number...
it's (714) 456-9172
laugh.gif

Ontario Nike Factory

nothing really stood out but i thought this was funny
AJ2009 Black cw 99.99 fsr - originally sold them @ 129.99 but lowered the price to match the competitors. another reason for the lowered price is that"customers" were buying from other stores and returning them to Nike...getting an extra $30 back.
laugh.gif

Stopped by Ross and saw one pair of sz 13 silver & black flightposites. They were B grade but they were also 27.99.

Originally Posted by UltraPromoman

Here in Houston, Texas the following shoes can be found in various Ross & Marshall's

Ross:

Zoom Lebron Soldiers (various colorways)
Adidas Gil II Zero (Cuba, Black President, MVP versions)
Adidas Gameday 2s (white)
Zoom Flight 96s (grey/black & triple black)
Lebron Vs (smaller sizes)
Zoom Flight 5s (black)
Penny IVs
Jordan Brand 6 Rings (Portland)
Nike Air Force 180s (white/black/purple colorway)

Marshall's:

Adidas Top 10 2000s (black/white)
Nike Air Raid
Nike CB 34s
Adidas TS Commanders (Dwight Howard, Kevin Garnett, Tracy McGrady versions)
Nike Hypermax (black with orange air unit. Jump on these quick, it's possible that other colorways are available and they're flying. It was sheer chance that I came by my pair. Price: $60 They're first quality too, not B grade)
Adidas Pro Models
Nike Air Force Max (black & red)
Nike Air Force 180s

The prices vary from $30-$50, with the exception of the Hypermax
Good looks man, thanks for the update

i bought a pair of sz 10 kobe 4s at the block today. they had about sz 10 left. a BUNCH of size 9 and 9.5s, 2 pairs size 10.5 and less than a handful of 11+

Alife Shoes on Gilt Groupe tomorrow starting at noon...up to 70% off

orig.jpg

if you're not familiar w/ Gilt Groupe it's a members only site that sells high end and luxury brands

if you're not a member use this:

invitation link

Originally Posted by natone

Stopped by Ross and saw one pair of sz 13 silver & black flightposites. They were B grade but they were also 27.99.

^^ damn wish that flightposite was around my way !!! my sz too!!!

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

go to nike.com i just order charity 1's they still have them in stock in sizes

copped a 8.5, and a 9 thanks ! only like 2 or 3 sizes left btter hurry
pimp.gif

Copped these Tailwinds from Marshalls today for $20. They aren't my size but I picked them up figuring I'll help an NTer out that wears sz13.

ek40uc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom