OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

their is was size 12 of the jordan 1 charity's on nike.com
wink.gif

i looked and saw nothing....did u get conformation?

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

Originally Posted by natone

Stopped by Ross and saw one pair of sz 13 silver & black flightposites. They were B grade but they were also 27.99.

^^ damn wish that flightposite was around my way !!! my sz too!!!

need 2 pairs in a sz 13 if someone can help out let me know. no ross in nyc sucks
frown.gif

ill be happy with 1 pair.

In the other post, people talked about kobe iv inlines being available at the block outlet for 79.99, read through the posts but i don't think anyonedropped the scoop here?

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

In the other post, people talked about kobe iv inlines being available at the block outlet for 79.99, read through the posts but i don't think anyone dropped the scoop here?

yes they did look a few pages back

new Nordstrom Rack opened accross the street from Beverly Center.
More of the usual stuff....
White/Black/Red Hypermax'es for $59,
Nylon white Dunks,
Air Trainers in white/silver/orange
Sharkleys (white, blue, green?)
and Fight Clubs black/red

I got a pair of the Hypermax and all white Jordan I with gum bottoms and woven leather parts (not sure if I like them but they are I's and gum bottomed).

If you are into vans they half alot of half-cabs

Footlocker on Fulton got retro 8s in Orange CW for $55 PLUS the 30% = $38.50 if ur a sz 12 go snatch it up... They also have Yao. Hyperdunks $49 sz 9 10 10,512 $35 with F&F

Originally Posted by JJC6723

From the San Diego Thread
San Ysidro Nike outlet

Air Zoom Flight Five B
FSR $29.99
just ordered. thanks for the info. been waiting to get these shoes at a low price.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Footlocker on Fulton got retro 8s in Orange CW for $55 PLUS the 30% = $38.50 if ur a sz 12 go snatch it up... They also have Yao. Hyperdunks $49 sz 9 10 10,5 12 $35 with F&F

damnit.

on nike.com a size 14 of the busy bee air force one low only size
pimp.gif
Also at eastbay they have the Air foamposite boot black FSR

nice update big supa. this fulton in brooklyn right? I work right around jay st so will check them out around my break.

Footlocker on Fulton got retro 8s in Orange CW for $55 PLUS the 30% = $38.50 if ur a sz 12 go snatch it up... They also have Yao. Hyperdunks $49 sz 9 10 10,5 12 $35 with F&F

is this a footlocker outlet store? what colorways of the hyperdunks was $50?

Go eastbay.com you can use the 20% discounts on the kobe iv philly's and gold medal just Copped
pimp.gif
200.96 for both pairs

The Nordstrom Rack in Schaumburg, IL by Woodfield Mall had a bunch of good stuff last night:

Jordan 15 SE White/Blue Sz 11.5-12 $50
Jordan 23 Low White/Blue Sz 10.5-11 $50
Jordan 21 CDP Sz 12 $50
Jordan CDP 2 Sz 11, 13, 10.5? $50
That's what I can remember for now.
I got the last pair of Penny 2 Black/Red $50 and tailwind blue/yellow $45.

Go eastbay.com you can use the 20% discounts on the kobe iv philly's and gold medal just Copped
pimp.gif
200.96 for both pairs
why use 20% when you can get 30%

smh.gif

Footlocker: FF99CP27
30% works on kobes

Originally Posted by xilegacy

nice update big supa. this fulton in brooklyn right? I work right around jay st so will check them out around my break.
its the big one not the lil one by Macy's the one next to Brooklyn USA...

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

is this a footlocker outlet store? what colorways of the hyperdunks was $50?

its not an outlet store just some stuff on clearance and all they had was the Yao Ming CW

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

pimp.gif
200.96 for both pairs
why use 20% when you can get 30%

smh.gif

Footlocker: FF99CP27
30% works on kobes

but footlocker charges tax eastbay doesnt in most states of which im located so if you add tax with footlocker its the same
roll.gif

but footlocker charges tax eastbay doesnt in most states of which im located so if you add tax with footlocker its the same
roll.gif
it's not the same.
$100 spent at eastbay with 20% = $80
$100 spent at footlocker with 30% =$70 then add in your local tax for me it's 6.75% ($4.73) makes it $74.73

so buying with the 30% +tax is a little cheaper, but on some items on eastbay they are on sale cheaper than Footlocker.

also for those asking about the doernbecher AJ 1's mine shipped out today
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom