Official SF2THDR ps3

And i know i sound like i'm mad and a hater, but i love Street Fighter as much as the next man, im just sayin that this game is hyped up and we all knowthat hype kills. Dont fall for the hype

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I feel what yall are saying but i would rather pick up a newer age game like Capcom vs. SNK 2 for about the same price with the same characters, faster gameplay, and more. Online will not save this game, when yall start to play online against random dudes and they start doin the same cheap moves and combos over again (which in inevitably happen) then yall will see my point.

I can already see everybody picking Ryu, Ken, and Akuma and spawning hadoukens the whole match which will quickly ruin the novelty of the game.
I'm confident this game will play better than Capcom vs SNK 2.

And if a player can't stop getting hit with the same combos...whose fault is that?

#%+#, If I'm playing somebody who doesn't adapt in any game...i'm just gonna give em more of the same. Whether it was sweep kicks back in the daysof mortal kombat, or passes to running backs in the flats in Madden '09. If you don't adjust then you deserve it.

I feel what yall are saying but i would rather pick up a newer age game like Capcom vs. SNK 2 for about the same price with the same characters, faster gameplay, and more. Online will not save this game, when yall start to play online against random dudes and they start doin the same cheap moves and combos over again (which in inevitably happen) then yall will see my point.

I can already see everybody picking Ryu, Ken, and Akuma and spawning hadoukens the whole match which will quickly ruin the novelty of the game.

just about the only thing that makes capcom vs snk 2 faster than super street fighter ii turbo is the dashing/running ability of the fighters [depending onwhich groove you use of course]. you're talking as if SSFIIT is as slow as molasses when it's not. hell, it plays just as fast as any game in thestreet fighter alpha series [a series that never had dashing unless you used rose]. to be real, the game is so offense oriented that the game plays very fastand you often have matches that are very short. you can't "turtle" in this game if you're going against a good player, you'll get worked.

and SSFIIT, in its original iteration, is still one of the most balanced and most played fighting games. it's still played at the evo2k tournament [biggestfighting game tournament in the U.S.] year after year. it's aged well and HDR will only prolong its lifespan.

this game isn't going to sell just on "hype" and many people aren't buying it because of "hype". the game will sell because it is agreat fighting game in its own right. there's so many reasons other than people supposedly hyping this game up to buy this game. if anything, this game isHUGE fan service to those who are street fighter fans/loyalists and those within the fighting game community. those two demographics will make up a huge partof who purchases this game.

for the most part, people who are buying this game already know what they're going to get, so i don't see why anyone is going to be disappointed unlessthey were expecting more than what's already been told [which is practically everything. no one should be expecting an entirely brand new game [which thisisn't].

besides, i know i'm not the only one back in the day who was extremely disappointed to find out that super street fighter ii turbo wasn't getting arelease on the super nintendo and was only going to be a 3DO exclusive. this will sort of make up for that.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

also, some music: http://www.myspace.com/capcomunity

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

just about the only thing that makes capcom vs snk 2 faster than super street fighter ii turbo is the dashing/running ability of the fighters [depending on which groove you use of course]. you're talking as if SSFIIT is as slow as molasses when it's not. hell, it plays just as fast as any game in the street fighter alpha series [a series that never had dashing unless you used rose]. to be real, the game is so offense oriented that the game plays very fast and you often have matches that are very short. you can't "turtle" in this game if you're going against a good player, you'll get worked.

and SSFIIT, in its original iteration, is still one of the most balanced and most played fighting games. it's still played at the evo2k tournament [biggest fighting game tournament in the U.S.] year after year. it's aged well and HDR will only prolong its lifespan.

this game isn't going to sell just on "hype" and many people aren't buying it because of "hype". the game will sell because it is a great fighting game in its own right. there's so many reasons other than people supposedly hyping this game up to buy this game. if anything, this game is HUGE fan service to those who are street fighter fans/loyalists and those within the fighting game community. those two demographics will make up a huge part of who purchases this game.

for the most part, people who are buying this game already know what they're going to get, so i don't see why anyone is going to be disappointed unless they were expecting more than what's already been told [which is practically everything. no one should be expecting an entirely brand new game [which this isn't].

besides, i know i'm not the only one back in the day who was extremely disappointed to find out that super street fighter ii turbo wasn't getting a release on the super nintendo and was only going to be a 3DO exclusive. this will sort of make up for that.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

also, some music: http://www.myspace.com/capcomunityhttp://www.myspace.com/capcomunity
Preach.

And yes, I too was upset that 3DO got SSFII TURBO as an exclusive.

$14.99, i'll pass. I'll be damned if i pay more than 5 dollars for a game i use to play when i was like 6 years old, even if it is a street fighter game, and a remixed version at that.

This game will be all hype anyway, people are blowing this game up like its the second coming of Jesus.

i feel you.

im not even excited for it at all. its just new animation

eh. people arent going to pay 15 bucks for a game and just throw hadoukens the entire time they play it. plus even if that is the case, the reasonthe series has lasted so long is because there is a way to beat any strategy the other guy has.

i dont know how you can say hype will kill a STREET FIGHTER game.
laugh.gif
especially this game when everyone who is hyping it up knows EXACTLY what they aregetting.

anyway. PSN= JAEohEN , see you guys online
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

eh. people arent going to pay 15 bucks for a game and just throw hadoukens the entire time they play it. plus even if that is the case, the reason the series has lasted so long is because there is a way to beat any strategy the other guy has.

i dont know how you can say hype will kill a STREET FIGHTER game.
laugh.gif
especially this game when everyone who is hyping it up knows EXACTLY what they are getting.

anyway. PSN= JAEohEN , see you guys online
pimp.gif

QFE.

15 that's it?

Copping for sure.

I haven't played in years so yall are going to kick my butt.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

ps3 users get a bonus in that if they buy the game, they get to download a remixed soundtrack of the game for free.
yeah.

Gamers who purchase the PlayStation Network version of Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix will receive an exclusive album called "Street Fighter Underground Remix" that they can download for FREE! The album is seperate from the game, but will include hip-hop remixes of classic Street Fighter II songs from the likes of Redman, Hieroglyphics, DJ Qbert, DJ Toure, Zion I, Mistah F.A.B. and Oh No.

we get achievements and they get an album.

who cares about achievements i want that album..

What is with this notion of "cheap" that so many people have when it comes to fighting games? I don't think the people who are thetype to cry "cheap!" are going to be playing online and dealing with getting tick thrown over and over.

PSN: ikarixd. still waiting to dl.

man where is it!!!! and no its not hype like some are saying .. the damn game is a CLASSIC! revolutionary Fighting game just updated . not saying if PONG wasever updated i would copp(any tennis videogame basicly is the new/updated PONG but u know what i mean) .

Wow I really need to step my game up and get a next gen console...you guys are lucky

I'm been stuck on PS2 playing MvC2 and Capcom vs. SNK 2 forever.

Just downloaded it on XBox Live.....surprised that it was there already....but....

eek.gif

Amazing.

Im calling out for the rest of the week......

SIKE

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Just downloaded it on XBox Live.....surprised that it was there already....but....

eek.gif

Amazing.

Im calling out for the rest of the week......

SIKE
got me
laugh.gif
was about to type a heated response complaining about sony.

Teeheeehee ....
smile.gif

Jae you should get both versions though. I was looking forward to hawupin you and some others on Live.

Thanks for the info. I will download it when I can. ANYONE HAVE AN ARCADE PAD???

Back
Top Bottom