Official SF2THDR ps3

Probably way too much traffic on the game download.....just got back from the liquor store, and it keeps tellin' me an error occurred.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Teeheeehee ....
smile.gif

Jae you should get both versions though. I was looking forward to hawupin you and some others on Live.
laugh.gif
i'll probably end up with it on both systems. i want it on 360 for the same reasons you do. the buddy list on my ps3 is 3 people deep
laugh.gif
meanwhile everyone i know got a 360. but yeah, one of my dumb $!% friends accidentally bought 2000 MS points on my 360 a couple months ago and i havenothing to spend it on so i'll probably have it on 360 eventually so i can have yall lookin like
27435e734bc46eacdc5523fe145fb630d36f9b8.gif

download is at 36%
pimp.gif

I'll probably due the same. I don't buy that many games so might as well support capcom.

PSN name is nemises_enforcer.

360 gamer tag Yankees2K7.

I'm at 72% this is going slow.

my apologies if my cammy has been turfing anyone in here. i dont get why my win/loss record isn't changing though...some dude played me 11 times until hestopped
laugh.gif

R2 being a trigger is ruining my life
laugh.gif

and when this game lags it lags BAD. im not talking about the intentional slowdown they kept from the original, im talking online lagging. damn near happensevery match for me. ill be playing and the game will studder a bit and then next thing i know im losing all kinds of health while the dude im playing appearsto still be on the other side of the screen. then he'll appear over me finishing a flash kick or something. i hope it's just the traffic and not myconnection.

and when the hell did guile's flash kick start moving forward across the screen so much
laugh.gif
? that's part of the rebalancing they did right?

it's okay... not that spectacular... they should've changed the throwing system, cause throwing is a big big thing in the game... raadius, kicks23where y'all at?

i havent played this joint since grade school
laugh.gif
.. im over here trying towild out w/ the buttons (ala' MVC2). getting my
mad.gif
kicked.

to the people that have it.. add me (PSN sig)

I would get it but I know I will just leave it their..
eek.gif
pimp.gif
@ The Hype/ videos/pics/gameplay..

Back
Top Bottom