Official "Shaolin vs Wu Tang" Thread Vol. Chef

Rock and Roll = 
eek.gif

that DJ Khalil and Kobe combination is a whole nother animal

Definitely gonna support Rae. Haven't listened to anything yet besides "Molasses" but I agree RZA needed on any Wu project 
ohwell.gif

I thought Apollo Kids was alright too, had some nice cuts

Definitely gonna support Rae. Haven't listened to anything yet besides "Molasses" but I agree RZA needed on any Wu project 
ohwell.gif

I thought Apollo Kids was alright too, had some nice cuts

I didn't really like "Rock and Roll" too much but I understand he needed a radio joint.

Cocainism was ok..."Alphabet Soup" was my favorite cut on there.

I knew this album was gonna be serious once I heard "Butter Knives". Bronze Nazareth did a good job on that beat. I'm not really mad at the lack of RZA beats since as individual artists, they need to find their sound and know what works and what doesn't.

I do wish GZA got a verse but its been all I was bumping last week.

I didn't really like "Rock and Roll" too much but I understand he needed a radio joint.

Cocainism was ok..."Alphabet Soup" was my favorite cut on there.

I knew this album was gonna be serious once I heard "Butter Knives". Bronze Nazareth did a good job on that beat. I'm not really mad at the lack of RZA beats since as individual artists, they need to find their sound and know what works and what doesn't.

I do wish GZA got a verse but its been all I was bumping last week.

Taking a little long with my review for beefonmyblock.com cause this might be a classic. The cohesion of this album is so
pimp.gif
. The songs' transition into one another is flawless. The epicness is on another level. So many notable tracks.

Taking a little long with my review for beefonmyblock.com cause this might be a classic. The cohesion of this album is so
pimp.gif
. The songs' transition into one another is flawless. The epicness is on another level. So many notable tracks.

Back
Top Bottom