pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Haven't listened to everything just yet. Butter Knives is pretty ill

Yup. I wish video games were cheaper during the first week like movies and cds
Plus got a 5 dollar gift card because of my rewards points

Yup. I wish video games were cheaper during the first week like movies and cds
Plus got a 5 dollar gift card because of my rewards points

I'm taking care of some business right now.. After I'm done.. I'm going to go to bestbuy to pick up this album..

I'm taking care of some business right now.. After I'm done.. I'm going to go to bestbuy to pick up this album..

i heard a few cuts.....i was more then thrilled.

this album is gonna be Mobb deep's Hell on earth though...JUST as good as da infamous but since da hype is somewhat dampened on this one

expect it to get overlooked a lil.

i heard a few cuts.....i was more then thrilled.

this album is gonna be Mobb deep's Hell on earth though...JUST as good as da infamous but since da hype is somewhat dampened on this one

expect it to get overlooked a lil.

Picked this up this morning, the kung-fu samples are ill. This album just flows so well.
Butter Knife was 
pimp.gif
 sounded literally like some '95 Wu

Rock n Roll was the energy of the album so far (only listened up to that in the whip)

This got the feel of a well put together ALBUM, and I agree with 'Hood it's gonna get overlooked 

Picked this up this morning, the kung-fu samples are ill. This album just flows so well.
Butter Knife was 
pimp.gif
 sounded literally like some '95 Wu

Rock n Roll was the energy of the album so far (only listened up to that in the whip)

This got the feel of a well put together ALBUM, and I agree with 'Hood it's gonna get overlooked 

Back
Top Bottom