Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

i forgot about it and missed the deadline haha. i didnt really want them anyway. $190 is reaching now.

I didn't realize the raffle was going on for this release until the last second. Hopefully people who live close actual won and will pick up. I have mine on lock, like normal GR's

what did you guys think of the new system by NTDC?

I didn't know they started the new system. I'd actually enter for major releases if I knew I had a guaranteed pair. However, I'm not driving all the way to Georgetown for a hope. That's like an hour away for me.

Yeah that's my only concern too, driving out there.  Hopefully I can just drive around and find a local pair that someone didn't pick up

i dont understand why though. it costs them money to send the unclaimed pairs back vs doing a re raffle.

They're eventually gonna switch to auto checkout at the store too...trying to eliminate any need for employees lol

But fo real it's dumb, they had Hella leftover pairs and could re raffle but nike gon make dumb policies..

Walked into like three shoe stores for the yeezy boost today and no luck. What am I doing wrong?

Back
Top Bottom