Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Appreciate the info dude.

Any NTers in here going to hit up NikeDC? I'm thinking about going out there, maybe late Friday night / early Sat morn.

ONly thing I wish I knew were the numbers. Like are they really going to have a large amount of pairs bc they are doing FCFS?

Exactly!! I'm gonna guess maybe 100 pairs, if we had a general idea we could figure out if we wanna line up the whole night or a few hours. I might head out there but not gonna stay out there all night. Maybe around 4-5 am

Exactly!! I'm gonna guess maybe 100 pairs, if we had a general idea we could figure out if we wanna line up the whole night or a few hours. I might head out there but not gonna stay out there all night. Maybe around 4-5 am

Yeah man, that would dictate everything honestly. Hit my PM if you go and if I'm out there we can link and BS to pass the time

Wil do, what time u planning on heading out there ?

If I go, maybe around midnight-ish, give or take a little bit.

I'll be going out there around 2-3 just to be safe

HIt my PM if so, us NTers can link up and kick it while waiting

Just drove past Nike and the line is already like 15-20 deep

Good looks man. If anyone else is around the area throughout the day, keep us all updated on how the line is looking! Would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Yea as I went into the store I overheard these boys asking an employee if they were able to lineup and was told that nike has nothing to do with the line until minutes til release time. But it's the police who have a problem with it I believe.

Yea as I went into the store I overheard these boys asking an employee if they were able to lineup and was told that nike has nothing to do with the line until minutes til release time. But it's the police who have a problem with it I believe.

Yup, they might shut it down again til after nike closes.

Dang 20 deep. Me and my brother will be camping around 3-4 hopefully they have enough. He is not a sneaker person so I am just getting for me. Not trying to double up

Just spoke to nike, dude said no line til 9 pm but bunch of cats are just loitering around. Police shut it down since nike has no control over it

Last edited:
So apparently Barneys in Georgetown are releasing the boosts. But I saw the line with like 20 people and a guy told me they didn't get that much.

wow. so many people out at Nike Georgetown right now. I think it's a wrap if you're not out there by now.

Back
Top Bottom