Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Blown. I thought that pic was for the ASG foams. Got syced
frown.gif
If you're still looking to get 'em you might have a chance emailing Rock City Kicks

Edit: Nvm the guy on the phone lied to me. They don't offer to sell retro products out of state until after 3 pm on Friday Central time.

Last edited:
Virginia is getting the 350s just northern va though, some boutique probably will get them too though

Last edited:
New to the area from 757:
2 questions: 

1) Which malls up here are the best bets for securing a pair of anything? 

2) Which Nike store in DC is better?

New to the area from 757:

2 questions: 
1) Which malls up here are the best bets for securing a pair of anything? 
2) Which Nike store in DC is better?

welcome to the area
1. PG Plaza place got hella shoe stores. As well as a HOH
2 .Georgetown nike store >

Last edited:
Anyone else got info on stores that will probably get the Jordan X OVOs? I know Major will get them but is anyone else going to have them?

Any cements left? I called around northern va and my sz 9 is a wrap. I tried Nike and online and failed
I won a raffle so I'm not sure what the stock levels are looking like, but I'd be surprised if Fair Oaks Mall, Springfield Mall, and Tysons were all sold out. Where did you call?

I won a raffle so I'm not sure what the stock levels are looking like, but I'd be surprised if Fair Oaks Mall, Springfield Mall, and Tysons were all sold out. Where did you call?
all sold out, especially that size, i could see a random sz being returned here and there but they all gone.

@horatio3435  just stay patient these will pop up again, they'll restock a few times

Just put my raffle tickets in at Tysons and Pentagon City. The guy at Tysons said they have less than 20 pairs of the Yeezys so I'd be surprised if they aren't backdoored already. Pentagon City wouldn't tell me how many pairs they got.

i was tryna hit up FTL in tysons yesterday, but they closed at 5pm because of the weather :smh:

i didnt bother going to pentagon bc i know those pairs are getting back doored

Last edited:
Yeah. I doubt that Tysons only got less than 20 pairs unless the vast majority were allocated to major cities (which is possible) but I'd be surprised. To quote an Adidas employee I talked to "they never ship us just 20 or fewer shoes" so they may have backdoored the vast majority of pairs. I don't know the managers at any of the FTL locations around here. Everyone seems to like lying about Yeezys.

Just got a ticket from pentagon. Line was pretty short. 7-8 people. I'm fairly sure they've already been back doored knowing that place. But its worth a shot.

I'm at adidas right now and the line wraps around the store. Everybody is here. Rednecks, hypebeasts, families...it's crazy. I'm pretty sure FTL is back dooring their pairs, but I'm here already so I might as well.

Back
Top Bottom