Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Rock,
Some shoe city's got the exclusive Lebreezy's in the Mid-atlantic, but the only one i kNOW of off the top was SC Pg Plaza...
I got my south beaches from there... Not sure about the x-mas's or the Entourages as those have been the only real "limited" pairs...
MOst SC's/SZ's did get the GR releases (Black/Red & all black V1's, white & cool grey V2s, etc...)...

On a side note, I know they've been gettin alot of "hate", but I'M feelin the Dunkman V3's.... What say you Mr Rockie?

Rock,
Some shoe city's got the exclusive Lebreezy's in the Mid-atlantic, but the only one i kNOW of off the top was SC Pg Plaza...
I got my south beaches from there... Not sure about the x-mas's or the Entourages as those have been the only real "limited" pairs...
MOst SC's/SZ's did get the GR releases (Black/Red & all black V1's, white & cool grey V2s, etc...)...

On a side note, I know they've been gettin alot of "hate", but I'M feelin the Dunkman V3's.... What say you Mr Rockie?

I have alot of Silver Volt joints... but was expecting a lil more from the Dunkman honestly B.... but I am planning on getting the Black pair to ball in.

I also found out a few other joints in the urea will be gettin the Ents...

Funny thing is they dont know if they are getting the SLHs or Yankee joints.. .Oh well.

I have alot of Silver Volt joints... but was expecting a lil more from the Dunkman honestly B.... but I am planning on getting the Black pair to ball in.

I also found out a few other joints in the urea will be gettin the Ents...

Funny thing is they dont know if they are getting the SLHs or Yankee joints.. .Oh well.

Silver Spring....go get them now. I personally don't like the Entourages...the electric green pros....
sick.gif
I just won't pay 260 to get them early.

Silver Spring....go get them now. I personally don't like the Entourages...the electric green pros....
sick.gif
I just won't pay 260 to get them early.

So I guess some folks aren't lookin in here or just aren't posting info. I apologize in advance in Ive blown your spot up.

Sports Zone in Rivertowne will have the Entourages as will the Shoe City in Eastover. I will say that a few others are getting them but I didnt want to take both stores time up asking for all.... but they arent the only ones.

Good luck to errrbody. I will also say there are more footactions than a lil bit getting AT LEAST one size run of these joints... so Limited is not what these should EVER be called.

So I guess some folks aren't lookin in here or just aren't posting info. I apologize in advance in Ive blown your spot up.

Sports Zone in Rivertowne will have the Entourages as will the Shoe City in Eastover. I will say that a few others are getting them but I didnt want to take both stores time up asking for all.... but they arent the only ones.

Good luck to errrbody. I will also say there are more footactions than a lil bit getting AT LEAST one size run of these joints... so Limited is not what these should EVER be called.

like the man RockDeep said...

the entourages should be an easy copp for everyone that wants em

more pairs out there than expected

like the man RockDeep said...

the entourages should be an easy copp for everyone that wants em

more pairs out there than expected

williamsburg outlet-
kobe 5 pop fsr
different kobe 5's
air cmft 11 wht/blue & wht/red
lebron VII christmas - 109$

and a pair of sz 16 orange county kobe 6!

williamsburg outlet-
kobe 5 pop fsr
different kobe 5's
air cmft 11 wht/blue & wht/red
lebron VII christmas - 109$

and a pair of sz 16 orange county kobe 6!

WOW....I thought they were coming out march 4th going into the 5th. If anyone can tell me where I can get a sz.10 or 10.5(slim chance I know), I'd def. appreciate it.

WOW....I thought they were coming out march 4th going into the 5th. If anyone can tell me where I can get a sz.10 or 10.5(slim chance I know), I'd def. appreciate it.

The only store that got a lot of entourages was PG footaction... everyone else got 12 pairs..

The only store that got a lot of entourages was PG footaction... everyone else got 12 pairs..

Back
Top Bottom