Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Originally Posted by RockDeep

What was Asia talking about? Footaction in Potomac Mills got 30 Pairs. Potomac Mills.

And NO.. even today.> Sunday Morn.. they aren't sold out.

Rock Deep I don't know what u talking about. I drove out here to potomac mills footaction and they don't have any.Luckily got a pair of Air Jordan 2010 for $60 at Nike or it would have been a waste of time driving out here

Originally Posted by RockDeep

What was Asia talking about? Footaction in Potomac Mills got 30 Pairs. Potomac Mills.

And NO.. even today.> Sunday Morn.. they aren't sold out.

Rock Deep I don't know what u talking about. I drove out here to potomac mills footaction and they don't have any.Luckily got a pair of Air Jordan 2010 for $60 at Nike or it would have been a waste of time driving out here

Originally Posted by Asia

Heading down there now! lol
[Denzel] "My man..." [/American Gangster]

You might wanna check your watch, and the day of the week today, before proceeding...

Although I know you just well'lin...

I hope.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Asia

Heading down there now! lol
[Denzel] "My man..." [/American Gangster]

You might wanna check your watch, and the day of the week today, before proceeding...

Although I know you just well'lin...

I hope.

laugh.gif

went to boulevard footaction to pick up the retro huaraches....while there they had 3 pairs of Lebron Entourages sizes dude said were 10.5-11.5 I believe...to big for me but for anyone interested, check them out could be off on sizes but def nothing smaller than size 10.
I picked up the huaraches at 8pm last evening so those Entourages should still be there....just a heads up

went to boulevard footaction to pick up the retro huaraches....while there they had 3 pairs of Lebron Entourages sizes dude said were 10.5-11.5 I believe...to big for me but for anyone interested, check them out could be off on sizes but def nothing smaller than size 10.
I picked up the huaraches at 8pm last evening so those Entourages should still be there....just a heads up

I'm so hyped on these pewter but I'm so broke.. thank god friday is payday!!! 
laugh.gif

I'm so hyped on these pewter but I'm so broke.. thank god friday is payday!!! 
laugh.gif

^^ Doubt they can use it the weekend of the release..

So how bout the Orlando 1s... Rolled over to PG plaza yesterday and no one had a 9.5.. If PG plaza ain't have em looks like I'ma have to stroll the hoods of Bmore.

^^ Doubt they can use it the weekend of the release..

So how bout the Orlando 1s... Rolled over to PG plaza yesterday and no one had a 9.5.. If PG plaza ain't have em looks like I'ma have to stroll the hoods of Bmore.

any entourages laying around?

size 11?

few midnight release locations for the pewters.

Back
Top Bottom