Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Anyone see any Bordeaux vii's around lately? Its weird don't see anyone around here rocking them but can't find them in stores at all

there's a group on fb called sneakerXchange. saw someone selling some of those. but besides that i dont really see them...but yoou can catch some steals in this group but most ppl dont know how to ship.

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

Anyone see any Bordeaux vii's around lately? Its weird don't see anyone around here rocking them but can't find them in stores at all

there's a group on fb called sneakerXchange. saw someone selling some of those. but besides that i dont really see them...but yoou can catch some steals in this group but most ppl dont know how to ship.

Thanks fam, I will take a look there

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

Thanks fam, I will take a look there

any stores in the area got the glow in the dark zoom rookies? i thought they were suppose to release today

any stores in the area got the glow in the dark zoom rookies? i thought they were suppose to release today

As Nov.22 they had em at Nike outlet in Arundel Mills but they had all sizes under 10 cause I got the last 11.5

As Nov.22 they had em at Nike outlet in Arundel Mills but they had all sizes under 10 cause I got the last 11.5

Back
Top Bottom