Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Info on the Big Bangs please...Are they a HOH exclusive? Where will they release in the area? (Lebron IX thread in the Nike section is way too big to fish through)
Sidenote: Anyone else hear that a HOH is opening up in Montgomery Mall?

Metallic red foams????
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

^ Sold out everywhere I know of, unless you're a size 15 or something, you might be out of luck.

Thats what I figured, I was always on the fence about these. Woulda just kept them DS and enjoyed them in my closest
laugh.gif
 A lil too much flash for me.
Oh well, more money to double/triple up on the IV's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

^ Sold out everywhere I know of, unless you're a size 15 or something, you might be out of luck.

Thats what I figured, I was always on the fence about these. Woulda just kept them DS and enjoyed them in my closest
laugh.gif
 A lil too much flash for me.
Oh well, more money to double/triple up on the IV's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I assumed they completely sold out, check the Metallic Red Foam thread in Nike Retro, I found 3 stores that had some sizes. There may be more but I don't need to put in any more work.

I assumed they completely sold out, check the Metallic Red Foam thread in Nike Retro, I found 3 stores that had some sizes. There may be more but I don't need to put in any more work.

will definitely need to start puttin in more "leg work" to get my size 11-12 out here. smh

will definitely need to start puttin in more "leg work" to get my size 11-12 out here. smh

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

Originally Posted by jthagreat

why didn't you get them on RD?
i was in line, but they ran out of my sizes...i F!!!d up
eyes.gif

but i secured a pair. Now i know how the releases work and will plan accordingly.

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

Originally Posted by jthagreat

why didn't you get them on RD?
i was in line, but they ran out of my sizes...i F!!!d up
eyes.gif

but i secured a pair. Now i know how the releases work and will plan accordingly.

anyone have release info on the jordan ivs at fair oaks mall in VA? how do releases go over there?

anyone have release info on the jordan ivs at fair oaks mall in VA? how do releases go over there?

Back
Top Bottom