Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

anyone know where i can get size 12 kentucky lebrons on sale? not trying to pay full price since they will only be used for workin out and ballin.

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

anyone know where i can get size 12 kentucky lebrons on sale? not trying to pay full price since they will only be used for workin out and ballin.
Call Footaction BLVD.

If they got a 12, just hit me PM.  You can use my dis...

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

Call Footaction BLVD.

If they got a 12, just hit me PM.  You can use my dis...

Nah the biggest is like a 10.5 if I remember right...

BTW were getting more mangos tommorow, if yall may know anyone that needs a pair.

Nah the biggest is like a 10.5 if I remember right...

BTW were getting more mangos tommorow, if yall may know anyone that needs a pair.

For those who want and or have friends that want the yellow foams. There are midnight releases at the BLVD, but havent heard much buzz about the shoe, so i think they will be readilly availible a few days after release.

For those who want and or have friends that want the yellow foams. There are midnight releases at the BLVD, but havent heard much buzz about the shoe, so i think they will be readilly availible a few days after release.

Back
Top Bottom