Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

For those who want and or have friends that want the yellow foams. There are midnight releases at the BLVD, but havent heard much buzz about the shoe, so i think they will be readilly availible a few days after release.

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

For those who want and or have friends that want the yellow foams. There are midnight releases at the BLVD, but havent heard much buzz about the shoe, so i think they will be readilly availible a few days after release.

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

what day do the yellow foams come out? i forgot all about them. not sure if im coppin
Online Release At Midnight, But In Stores Tomorrow 3/17.
Any 10.5 White Cement 4s Around Still?

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

what day do the yellow foams come out? i forgot all about them. not sure if im coppin
Online Release At Midnight, But In Stores Tomorrow 3/17.
Any 10.5 White Cement 4s Around Still?

lebron mangos should be restocking tomorrow at hohmd hit them up tho before going

lebron mangos should be restocking tomorrow at hohmd hit them up tho before going

^
The BLVD is getting more too...From what I hear, Our area sold them the best throughout most of the country, thats why we keep getting more.

^
The BLVD is getting more too...From what I hear, Our area sold them the best throughout most of the country, thats why we keep getting more.

Back
Top Bottom