Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

eek.gif
eek.gif
Went to Security Square mall for the first time. Yikes. No bueno. Athletes Foot was like walking into a time machine with dim lighting.
laugh.gif

Undftd Puma Clydes @ Shoe City for $39.97 was cool though.

eek.gif
eek.gif
Went to Security Square mall for the first time. Yikes. No bueno. Athletes Foot was like walking into a time machine with dim lighting.
laugh.gif

Undftd Puma Clydes @ Shoe City for $39.97 was cool though.

extra late, any word on electric blue foams in the area still? i need to locate a 11-12 (wishful thinkin i bet)

extra late, any word on electric blue foams in the area still? i need to locate a 11-12 (wishful thinkin i bet)

I think pines are sold out mostly everywhere. Last place I heard that still had em was Mondawmin.
30t6p3b.gif
at 150+ people camping overnight at security for em.

I think pines are sold out mostly everywhere. Last place I heard that still had em was Mondawmin.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

30t6p3b.gif

No one camped overnight, it was a midnight release. Everyone was out by 1:45

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

30t6p3b.gif

I was told nobody was doing a midnight release for these, just a 7 am release at the earliest. My mistake.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

30t6p3b.gif

I was told nobody was doing a midnight release for these, just a 7 am release at the earliest. My mistake.
tired.gif

anybody know of some lowkey spots in baltimore that might have some lebron 8s? ( solar reds, sprites, triple black v1s etc.)

anybody know of some lowkey spots in baltimore that might have some lebron 8s? ( solar reds, sprites, triple black v1s etc.)

Anyone see any Bordeaux vii's around lately? Its weird don't see anyone around here rocking them but can't find them in stores at all

Anyone see any Bordeaux vii's around lately? Its weird don't see anyone around here rocking them but can't find them in stores at all

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

there's a group on fb called sneakerXchange. saw someone selling some of those. but besides that i dont really see them...but yoou can catch some steals in this group but most ppl dont know how to ship.

Back
Top Bottom