Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

^
Basically.

I ain't wanna say nuffin', but........................................................................

I must be getting old b/c there was a time in college when I use to camp out for sneakers in bmore, solo, for sneakers. Now, I just dont feel like dealing with the BS of running around, shady store employees holding back sizes, etc. Hell, I aint been on here in so long my account got deleted somehow.

I do want these joints, but, it looks like its gonna be madness. My homeboy wants to come down from philly and camp, but camping looks like it'll ultimately be a waste of time for 98% of the ppl in line lol.

I chuckle and dudes doing there best to throw ppl off too, lying about what stores wont have em, talkin bout how dangerous a spot is..like they aint gonna be in that same spot lol. Gotta luv it.

I must be getting old b/c there was a time in college when I use to camp out for sneakers in bmore, solo, for sneakers. Now, I just dont feel like dealing with the BS of running around, shady store employees holding back sizes, etc. Hell, I aint been on here in so long my account got deleted somehow.

I do want these joints, but, it looks like its gonna be madness. My homeboy wants to come down from philly and camp, but camping looks like it'll ultimately be a waste of time for 98% of the ppl in line lol.

I chuckle and dudes doing there best to throw ppl off too, lying about what stores wont have em, talkin bout how dangerous a spot is..like they aint gonna be in that same spot lol. Gotta luv it.

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Originally Posted by HARM

Originally Posted by Savonne86

HOH is the only store in PG County that are getting them. No DTLR, Shoe City, Foot Action.

:Rollin

It's already been confirmed by DTLR via Twitter
laugh.gif

Nice try ..

Well he is right...The DTLR is in DC and the BMore
laugh.gif
I called 4 DTLR's yday before i commented on his post and they said they where not getting them. Forrestville Mall, Iverson Mall ,Largo (Blvd) and H St also FT on MLK, BLVD, and H st. These places get every shoe that comes out, so it was a surprise to me as well that they where not getting them. So if you find urself standing in line like a few folks did when the Concords came out don't be to disappointed if you don't cop them.

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Originally Posted by HARM

Originally Posted by Savonne86

HOH is the only store in PG County that are getting them. No DTLR, Shoe City, Foot Action.

:Rollin

It's already been confirmed by DTLR via Twitter
laugh.gif

Nice try ..

Well he is right...The DTLR is in DC and the BMore
laugh.gif
I called 4 DTLR's yday before i commented on his post and they said they where not getting them. Forrestville Mall, Iverson Mall ,Largo (Blvd) and H St also FT on MLK, BLVD, and H st. These places get every shoe that comes out, so it was a surprise to me as well that they where not getting them. So if you find urself standing in line like a few folks did when the Concords came out don't be to disappointed if you don't cop them.

Gdhdhhdhbsvvvd

Baby Girl , Mondawmin ( really a lot of spots in Bmore) Gets pretty much EVERYTHING that not HoH ..

Again ... DTLR confirmed the 2 spots via Twitter ..

Minnesota ave and Mondawnmin in Bmore ...

And I knew this before the eem tweeted it

Concords were everywhere in Bmore .. they still blew out tho

laugh.gif
@ calling them spots instead checking Twitter

You got it shor ... You got it

*EDIT*

RT @DTLR: RT/Minnesota Ave DTLR in Wash,DC & Mondawmin Mall DTLR n Bmore will have Galaxy Foams on February 25, 2012. Store Open @8am!

OH. OK.

roll.gif

Gdhdhhdhbsvvvd

Baby Girl , Mondawmin ( really a lot of spots in Bmore) Gets pretty much EVERYTHING that not HoH ..

Again ... DTLR confirmed the 2 spots via Twitter ..

Minnesota ave and Mondawnmin in Bmore ...

And I knew this before the eem tweeted it

Concords were everywhere in Bmore .. they still blew out tho

laugh.gif
@ calling them spots instead checking Twitter

You got it shor ... You got it

*EDIT*

RT @DTLR: RT/Minnesota Ave DTLR in Wash,DC & Mondawmin Mall DTLR n Bmore will have Galaxy Foams on February 25, 2012. Store Open @8am!

OH. OK.

roll.gif

^^ I keep hearing about the ticket/raffle thing, but I have not been able to confirm it. Their phones have been busy all day. I will have to head up there during my lunch break tomorrow to see what the deal is!!!

^^ I keep hearing about the ticket/raffle thing, but I have not been able to confirm it. Their phones have been busy all day. I will have to head up there during my lunch break tomorrow to see what the deal is!!!

Anyone kno whats good at the HOH PG haven't been able to make a trip up there...if there doing a raffle its worth a try *shrugs*

Anyone kno whats good at the HOH PG haven't been able to make a trip up there...if there doing a raffle its worth a try *shrugs*

I expect madness. This is the foam capital.....they aint trynna here that limited *%%$.

I wanted this but since ndc aint selling them and my size is rare I'm avoiding this madness.

wish I had a sneaker connect.

I expect madness. This is the foam capital.....they aint trynna here that limited *%%$.

I wanted this but since ndc aint selling them and my size is rare I'm avoiding this madness.

wish I had a sneaker connect.

anyone know where to get nike flight one galaxy size 11.5 for under $200 in the are or online? PM me or pick up a pair for me

anyone know where to get nike flight one galaxy size 11.5 for under $200 in the are or online? PM me or pick up a pair for me

Back
Top Bottom