Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Is the PG HOH the only place getting the ASG Kobe's and KD's?

Will there be any stores in DC?

I'm going to start calling this week, was just wondering if anyone had a heads up

Mondawmin won't be that bad, most people I know that copped kicks from there said it was smooth. If you want to see madness ensue, just show up to PG Plaza 30 minutes before this release.

Mondawmin won't be that bad, most people I know that copped kicks from there said it was smooth. If you want to see madness ensue, just show up to PG Plaza 30 minutes before this release.

Originally Posted by RottenPieces

I don't understand why Baltimore is getting them and DC is barely getting any.

They want to bring business to mondawmin.. 2 yrs ago i walked into the mall and got my space jams with ease.. NOW... its a circus.. they "renovated" the mall.. wants to attract new customers.. there is no way in hell they would put all the pairs in pg plaza.. pgpd going to need the swat team for the galaxy release

Originally Posted by RottenPieces

I don't understand why Baltimore is getting them and DC is barely getting any.

They want to bring business to mondawmin.. 2 yrs ago i walked into the mall and got my space jams with ease.. NOW... its a circus.. they "renovated" the mall.. wants to attract new customers.. there is no way in hell they would put all the pairs in pg plaza.. pgpd going to need the swat team for the galaxy release

I live across the street from PG Plaza and I never see this so called "madness" erybody be talking about. I got my Royal Blue Foams and Cement 4's with no problems at all and waited less than a hr. Outside of the foolishness for the concords never heard of anything going down...(recently).

I live across the street from PG Plaza and I never see this so called "madness" erybody be talking about. I got my Royal Blue Foams and Cement 4's with no problems at all and waited less than a hr. Outside of the foolishness for the concords never heard of anything going down...(recently).

^^^ I'm sure most of the PG madness is just people cising it, and the potential for violence has to have decreased given the developments around the area.

Also, this dude in the Nike Retro Galaxy Foam official thread claims that it's mostly DC (actual city dudes) that go to PG and try to catch people slippin' and get them for their shoes.

^^^ I'm sure most of the PG madness is just people cising it, and the potential for violence has to have decreased given the developments around the area.

Also, this dude in the Nike Retro Galaxy Foam official thread claims that it's mostly DC (actual city dudes) that go to PG and try to catch people slippin' and get them for their shoes.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Mondawmin won't be that bad, most people I know that copped kicks from there said it was smooth.
Psht.

I've gone there with a few of my peoples, with my trunk already full (release I'm not mentioning), just watching grown men (obviously not from Bmore) run top speed as soon as doors open, managers (especially at Footaction) all of a sudden acting like they President Bush the morning of the release.

Just had to witness it for myself.

DROVE to Monument Ave.  Got all I wanted with no wait with ease.

And this was for a shoe WORTH going crazy over.

This jawns?  Out of style like patent leather AF1s in a year.

Hell, look how foolish some of these dudes look in the back to the future joints to "look cool" (I'm talking STRICT wearing and not for collecting/pop culture reasons), and it ain't even been a full year.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Mondawmin won't be that bad, most people I know that copped kicks from there said it was smooth.
Psht.

I've gone there with a few of my peoples, with my trunk already full (release I'm not mentioning), just watching grown men (obviously not from Bmore) run top speed as soon as doors open, managers (especially at Footaction) all of a sudden acting like they President Bush the morning of the release.

Just had to witness it for myself.

DROVE to Monument Ave.  Got all I wanted with no wait with ease.

And this was for a shoe WORTH going crazy over.

This jawns?  Out of style like patent leather AF1s in a year.

Hell, look how foolish some of these dudes look in the back to the future joints to "look cool" (I'm talking STRICT wearing and not for collecting/pop culture reasons), and it ain't even been a full year.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom