Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Police kept going on for like 2 hrs about how it was canceled. We thought they were BS'n us so nobody left. Finally they use the PA system on the squad car to say it was canceled and to check the website. I dipped but it looked like nobody was still going anywhere.

someone just got shot in the head and killed in DC yesterday over a chain, which probably wasnt even real. i wonder whats gonna happen over these shoes...

someone just got shot in the head and killed in DC yesterday over a chain, which probably wasnt even real. i wonder whats gonna happen over these shoes...

DTLR pulled a smart move. releasing tomorrow raffle system... let that hype BUILD!

DTLR pulled a smart move. releasing tomorrow raffle system... let that hype BUILD!

Originally Posted by iCan

Gotta agree with that 100%, as salty as some maybe.

It's the fairest way to got about it, if its done fairly.

Raffle @ Minn. for those Yezzy's was suspect, and I wasn't even there.  Just got calls from other employees laughing about it.  Bamma pulling a certain ticket out the bag and what not. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iCan

Gotta agree with that 100%, as salty as some maybe.

It's the fairest way to got about it, if its done fairly.

Raffle @ Minn. for those Yezzy's was suspect, and I wasn't even there.  Just got calls from other employees laughing about it.  Bamma pulling a certain ticket out the bag and what not. 

laugh.gif

i need those big bangs tho in a 11.5 or 12... holla kev.

i got a pair of concords size 12 plus extra for a swap out..

i need those big bangs tho in a 11.5 or 12... holla kev.

i got a pair of concords size 12 plus extra for a swap out..

How does a raffle system work? Never had to do that before for a shoe release. 

Anyways, im looking for the Lebron Galaxies after NDC failed me yet again.

How does a raffle system work? Never had to do that before for a shoe release. 

Anyways, im looking for the Lebron Galaxies after NDC failed me yet again.

Couldn't get the asg in dtl SE all sold they didn't even get the kobe yet dude said they shipped them to the wrong store but they are getting them later that day but ill be at work
frown.gif
anyone that can help me with a pair of kobes PM me please
frown.gif

Couldn't get the asg in dtl SE all sold they didn't even get the kobe yet dude said they shipped them to the wrong store but they are getting them later that day but ill be at work
frown.gif
anyone that can help me with a pair of kobes PM me please
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom