Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Anybody know where I can get sonics kamikazes? The joints with the rain drops anybody know??

Watched a guy paying teens to get him more pairs of Lebron dolphins at hoh Bethesda today

Any info on where to get the Bred 11 in a sz 7?.  If I strike out online I am looking to pick them up at a store some where...

Any info on where to get the Bred 11 in a sz 7?.  If I strike out online I am looking to pick them up at a store some where...
Restock online 3/23...it seems like it is going to be a full release vs. a restock...Foot Action and NDC already said they will...prob footlocker too then.

^^ Any info on what stores will have them?.. I'm looking to physically go to the store if I strike out online...

Last edited:
Anybody know any good spots to get the bred 11s, where I should be able to get a pair without camping out all night?

Anyone here have any information on how they are going to release the Barkley Posite maxes? Are they doing a first come, first serve, or they are giving out tickets in advance like they did with the Bred 4's in November?

Back
Top Bottom