Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Anybody know who's doing tickets for the Ultimate Gift of Flight package and when?
u late to the party bruh...pentagon did guarantee tix sunday. i think tysons doing raffle tomorrow tho.

every finishline in the area ran outta tix to give out by like 6 pm lol the hype is crazy

u late to the party bruh...pentagon did guarantee tix sunday. i think tysons doing raffle tomorrow tho.

every finishline in the area ran outta tix to give out by like 6 pm lol the hype is crazy

smh, thought more people would have been after the Legend Blues.

Errbody wants dez LB's man it's wild out here! Haven't been to a store yet that had the Gift of Flight raffle

The hype is real. Raffle gets shut down 5 hours after opening due to running out of raffle tickets? :smh: :x
Yup. Columbia raffles all shut down way early. Basically people with 9-5 jobs are guaranteed not to get a pair. I got my Melo 1's so I'm chillin. :D

Went to columbia last night after work, got a DTLR raffle ticket, upside being that they were only doing it for one day, downside being that everybody and they momma was getting tix.

FNL ran out of physical tix to hand out. Champs did theirs low key at some point earlier in the day as they had signs that they were done (i was up there around 5ish).

Went to wheaton and got raffle tix at SC, SZ (raffle tix handed out thru wed), DTLR (they cut it off around 9) and FNL (props to them actually running theirs thru closing time).

I heard that a couple of spots are doing Guaranteed tix today, but have no idea where... I'm hitting some DTLR's in Bmore around lunchtime and after work to see whats good.

The demand for these is pretty high, probably higher than gammas and Breds, which is weird to me. Anywho, i hope everybody cooks.

19 tix total between Columbia Mall, PG Mall, and Security Mall..and a couple of store front locations...

Wow. I hope you get a pair. I went to Columbia mall yesterday and FNL and Champs were done early so I left. I didn't even check DTLR. I'm not a fan of DTLR tbh.

Yall doin work tho. I rly do hope everyone who wants them to wear get them.

Finish line and champs did at pentagon. I got tickets from both places. Footlocker did guaranteed tickets on sunday
surprised they didn't run out of tix. most other places did and the ones that didn't stopped doing their raffles early at 2 or 5 pm.

on top of that they all saying that we have to pickup the phone, voicemail don't guarantee pair nor can we call back to confirm. Bunch of bullish if u ask me, gotta keep ur phone in hand for 3 days between 2-9 pm. basically like saying if u have a job or go to school u can't get these shoes lol

Got 11 tickets between most of the VA stores.

Tysons and Pentagon Champs and Foot Lockers were the only places that I got ticks for the pack.

Tysons FNL is doing a raffle for the Gift of Flight today I'm pretty sure.

Anyone get calls from DTLR, Jimmy Jazz, Shoe City?
I think the BULK of retailers are calling folks today. Make sure yaw phone is on. Many of these places won't leave a message and will just move on to the next person if you don't pick up FYI.

I think the BULK of retailers are calling folks today. Make sure yaw phone is on. Many of these places won't leave a message and will just move on to the next person if you don't pick up FYI.

bruh phone been on full blast everywhere I been for the last three days.

Columbia mall HoH got them right now. Didn't ask about size but a size 8.5 on display and I bought a 9.

Last edited:
damn...i think I struck out in VA so far...smh

finishline running out of tickets knocked out a few places to enter raffles

Well someone asked about the melo 1s and I'm just letting whoever know where they at. And I may be wrong but RD is suppose to be this Saturday Dec 20th???

Well someone asked about the melo 1s and I'm just letting whoever know where they at. And I may be wrong but RD is suppose to be this Saturday Dec 20th???
I scooped one up from the FA in silver spring last week.  I think some places released them early.

Thanks for the heads up on the Melos, got a pair on hold but they're in another state. I wanted to see them in person before I made the decision

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom