Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Anybody looking into getting the IVs. Not to many raffles going on in the area.

Anybody looking into getting the IVs. Not to many raffles going on in the area.

I know you guys are probably going to disgree but no ones been asking for these, my store did guaranteed tickets for them for 3 days and only 5 people signed up,

I know you guys are probably going to disgree but no ones been asking for these, my store did guaranteed tickets for them for 3 days and only 5 people signed up,
Lol. I dont disagree. I believe you. These remastered prices are really going to have people choosing.  People just spent everything on those 11's and the Columbia 4's just aren't amazing enough to drop another $200 for most people who don't have nostalgia.  If they were 11's or 1's the hypebeasts would be all over them. 

Could it be, has jb finally priced itself out the market?
This is getting more and more true because we all no the quality is going to be no better even though most people in dmv dont care (abundance of hypebeasts we have) I think we should all protest and buy no remastered shoes so they have to lower price

This is getting more and more true because we all no the quality is going to be no better even though most people in dmv dont care (abundance of hypebeasts we have) I think we should all protest and buy no remastered shoes so they have to lower price

Well you can count me in, but I hadn't planned on any remastered kicks this year anyway. $190 is over my limit. I tap out at $165 so anything more is too much.

Call your location week of because not all locations get certain shoes
Calling my location is NEVER helpful. EVER. DTLR imo is one of the worst tbh. I'd love my opinion to be swayed. If you have a better location to call than my local one pls PM me. Thanks!

there are alot of good shoe places around and good store. there are alot on line and alot of people trying to come up like my self i am trying to start a small business follow me on instagram and twiiter @blsneakers  

Hey guys JB raised prices on to give us brand new shoes that look like this, same bs different price

It's all mind manipulation...they're just going to tumble everything blah blah blah, and people are still trying to justify, I have the few that I will get but still no excuse
Lol. Yup, I've been saying this. Remastered = really tumbled leather and a new box. Lol.

Its funny when ppl "reminisce" to the old days. There are SO MANY more "sneeakerheads" now than there were 20 years ago. Our old head generation still likes sneakers, and the youngins behind us (and the ones behind them) do to. Demand is WAY higher now than when we were comin up. There's so much more social media and marketing than even a decade ago. This is the reality. LET IT GO FOLKS. This hobby will never be the same. You can choose to either cop or NOT cop. ultimately, its YOUR money. Complaining about the problems with JB/Nike/QC are fine and dandy, but lets be honest, it won't change much. Unless you are gonna organize a SERIOUS boycott of Nike/JB QC, your complaints are falling on dead ears. The only way to be heard is with your wallet. Hopefully, these recent rash of releases that are sitting on shelves and hitting discounts will make a small impact into price points in the near future, but i SERIOUSLY doubt it.

On another note, any local info on Just Don II's? PM if possible, or just post in here. I actually like em and want to cop. LMK if you guys know anyone doing raffles or guaranteed tix (although i doubt it as this release is supposed to be super "limited". 

Its funny when ppl "reminisce" to the old days. There are SO MANY more "sneeakerheads" now than there were 20 years ago. Our old head generation still likes sneakers, and the youngins behind us (and the ones behind them) do to. Demand is WAY higher now than when we were comin up. There's so much more social media and marketing than even a decade ago. This is the reality. LET IT GO FOLKS. This hobby will never be the same. You can choose to either cop or NOT cop. ultimately, its YOUR money. Complaining about the problems with JB/Nike/QC are fine and dandy, but lets be honest, it won't change much. Unless you are gonna organize a SERIOUS boycott of Nike/JB QC, your complaints are falling on dead ears. The only way to be heard is with your wallet. Hopefully, these recent rash of releases that are sitting on shelves and hitting discounts will make a small impact into price points in the near future, but i SERIOUSLY doubt it.

On another note, any local info on Just Don II's? PM if possible, or just post in here. I actually like em and want to cop. LMK if you guys know anyone doing raffles or guaranteed tix (although i doubt it as this release is supposed to be super "limited". 

You're back!!! Welcome. Did you score your frags? Good luck on the Don C's. He was doing a "buy the $600+ SnapBack and get a pair of the II's guaranteed" a few days ago.

As far as your post goes-Nike doesn't like losing $ so if the shoes continue to take drastic dips I don't see them lowering the prices but I do see them throwing the limited tag on them more often in the future.

Back
Top Bottom