OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

Just won these off ebay from peterock. Pretty excited, building my basic dunk collection is my biggest priority right now, so thanks pete! I wanted yourclientele chucks as well but I didnt quite have the funds for it.

This thread should never be on page 3 by the way!

es59y1.jpg

happy to find these 3 remarkably cheap the other day.
have these and black denim hi dunks as my only pairs.

got these for 51 shipped off ebay, had to do a little cleaning on the midsole and peeled the paint off 1 swoosh cause it was peeling already but they came outgood imo.

New to the dunk game, just have some U.S. GR's. Info & feed back appreciated. Would love to hear why people love dunks, where to get & such. Veryinterested in the shoes. Simple, clean...
pimp.gif

p1mpjuce - Well you have to start somewhere I guess. I guarantee in the future, you will consider all those dunk impulse buys and either beat em or sell em...

What most of us here in this thread look for are those older simple colorways. Mostly 2 tone CO.JPs and FA exclusives. Nylon or a smooth mesh tongue. To sum itup, pretty much anything that came out before Nike started producing the solid orange box. They went downhill after that, atleast as far as the dunk game isconsidered. You could really get the idea if you just check back on all the pages of this thread and you'll kinda start seeing the trend. In a nut shell,the good years are, ofcourse, the OG dunks produced in 86 and then in 1998 or so when they started making em again (anyone correct me if I m wrong) all the wayuntil 2005 with the introduction of the all orange box.

Anyone like to add?

:EDIT: Nice stuff J!!!

Thanks Jake, and you hit the nail on the head there! I actually originally created this thread to see the pics of all the co.jps together. Gotta reup the picsof course
smokin.gif

85vo4yo.jpg

86j4lqc.jpg

6jdrnmd.jpg

Sooooo many 'grails' in these pics
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

p1mpjuce - Well you have to start somewhere I guess. I guarantee in the future, you will consider all those dunk impulse buys and either beat em or sell em...

What most of us here in this thread look for are those older simple colorways. Mostly 2 tone CO.JPs and FA exclusives. Nylon or a smooth mesh tongue. To sum it up, pretty much anything that came out before Nike started producing the solid orange box. They went downhill after that, atleast as far as the dunk game is considered. You could really get the idea if you just check back on all the pages of this thread and you'll kinda start seeing the trend. In a nut shell, the good years are, ofcourse, the OG dunks produced in 86 and then in 1998 or so when they started making em again (anyone correct me if I m wrong) all the way until 2005 with the introduction of the all orange box.

Anyone like to add?

:EDIT: Nice stuff J!!!
Thanks for the info...the OG color ways J posted are amazing. Simple but CLEAN

can someone school me on co.jp....arent they just dunks made in a factory in japan. besides the amazing cw's what else is special??

CO JP means Concept Japan....

Basically it means Japan exclusives...

I personally don't think they're was a dirty CO JP every produced... I dig every pair...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- why are you size 10
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
got some dope stuff for sale there

Jake - gotta agree with you again
laugh.gif
, I don't think there is a single co.jp I dont like. Also, let me just clear up what I said up there. I dont thinkthats ALL the co.jp dunks (from the 90s) and I don't think all the ones there are co.jp. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I dont think thegrey/white highs or the spark blues are co.jp ?

Let's get some more pics in here!!

Back
Top Bottom