OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

man i havent been this thread in a while 
old pic...

291cm78.jpg

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Just got these. Big ups to Corgi Shoe, I've wanted these since 9th grade.
pimp.gif
i've always wanted these since i was in 7th grade smh still cant find them in an sz.11 or 10.5

^ I said the same thing and then mine popped up for WAAAAAAAY less than what I was expecting to pay for them...

^80?!!? From where? And nice!! You must have been on your grind looking for those.

Yeah, I know you're happy about those pair. It's for the best that you didn't get them from me, you got a crazy steal, dude.

And does this dude you bought them from have more stuff he's willing to sell?

I finally found a 2nd pair of Brazils to do my other POORMAN Orchard St Customs...

Finished product... And yes that tongue is sewn in like it came that way... I surprised myself on how good I did on that part...

To make the set...

^^^i have a question. how did you manage to let the paint dry under the flap in the heel area? wouldnt the flap just close while you let it sit or do you hold it open with something....i was thinkin of doing a pair of michigan customs with my white/blue gr dunk high from 2004 but got kinda lazy...

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

^^^i have a question. how did you manage to let the paint dry under the flap in the heel area? wouldnt the flap just close while you let it sit or do you hold it open with something....i was thinkin of doing a pair of michigan customs with my white/blue gr dunk high from 2004 but got kinda lazy...
Just pulled them down and painted... Let the Angelus dry and go to town...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

pimp.gif
You my friend are one of the most talented NTers I know. You, Crisuno and BG.

Yea thats right NT we run this TAF
smokin.gif

No but real talk man amazing job sir. I still need some thing else
devil.gif
so you can do a painting for me

^ Been thinking about it... But what I did has already been done. I just wanted to get 2 shoes (the Orchard Sts) that I never thought I would have.

So I just made them the same way OS did back then.

Took a pair of '03 red and whites, painted the white parts yellow, painted the check black, threw on an OS patch and some black laces and then took the Brazil dunk, painted the yellow parts orange, check black, turned the tongue inside out and restitched it, cut the holes in the wings and stuck some black flats in there..

Both shoes I did are to a "T," exactly how Orchard Street did theirs, not iDs, not newer releases... The same way...

Only thing is they did it years ago and created a hype and slung em all around NYC with wanted posters, now they go for WAY too much but I had to have 'em, so I just made 'em...

So, to bring it back around, these are not customs, these are basically copies, I will admit... But I did them correctly...
pimp.gif

Now I need to get some balls and really learn how to customize some shoes... 
roll.gif

NICE custom Orchards, but next time you find a pair of Brazils, PM ME!!! You stay finding the dopest stuff, man.

Back
Top Bottom