OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

dsc0204iz.jpg
dsc0206uj.jpg

excuse the tennis classics

Good stuff busdriver and packers!

@jwdank: awesome picture bro!

& @ corgi/ bubba: you had me with the lows, but ^ WOW every aspect of those are beautiful sir!!!!!

ChamWillJam23  sometimes less is more. Looks like in 2011 nike is going back to that.
illphillip how u been bud
jwdanklefs always solid contributions
MetalStitch  good eye knowing those are JD

PRO B 2001

Corgi and jwdanklefs nice pics!

Was going through some boxes and stumbled onto these. Forgot all about them!

It was real hard to get a good pic of the purps but that's what I came up with.

Good day.

I know all the beasts don't wear dunks anymore but is there any true heads out there that still do? Where yall at?

Great thread alot of incredible sruff in here, not sure what those dudes were thinking on the last page. Guess some people still cant read. But great stuff nonetheless
pimp.gif

In my opinion this is the best thread on NT and since always lurk in here I decided to finally post.  I dont have a ton of dunks but the ones I have, I LOVE and wouldnt part with for anything.
Dunk Low SB

Dunk Low Pro

Dunk Low Pro B

Dunk SB High

Dunk High

Dunk Low

Now If I can just get someone to sell me Heinekens, Supas, and Team Red pro Bs in a size 12 I can be done.  Anyone?  Anyone???

Awesome Pic JWDANLEFS.  Ive always been jealous of your collection (what makes it worse is that we are the same size)!  Of all the great people and collections on this board ,you and Corgi are the only people that I would ever trade collections with.  PS. Give me those Georgetowns!!!!

Back
Top Bottom