OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

Originally Posted by saiyan Xtreme

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Info on the greenish pair on the right
pimp.gif
?

Nike dunk low pro. Lt stone/white-faded olive "olive dunks" or "Stone olive dunks"
Released around 2002 along side "stone mesa dunks", "oxide dunks", and a couple more of the fat tongue pre sb dunks.

I need to track down a pair of those... or at least the wmn's version.

By far my 3 favorite Dunks. Mesa, Oxide + Olive. IMO, those smoke any SB that came thereafter. 

Though I'd never find a DS pair of these in my size....
mjwyms.jpg

My FA patent set set is nearing completion...I still need the reverse color of these, the all black/white swoosh pair and the white/navy. Size 10-10.5...

Dope Orange High's Lex. That's another pair I kept. I have those 'Cuse Lows too, but I was trying to move them.

anyone know how the 03 white/reds fit?

Im about to pull the trigger on a pair but I dont want to if they fit anything like the ones that came out recently with black laces.

Those ran really small.

I recently won a pair of Kicks Hawaii Dunks off eBay, for a decent price, given the condition.

For those that have this shoe, I was wondering if you all can confirm the following.  I know these are popular shoes and various fakes have surfaced.

First thing I noticed were the overall texture of the shoes were soft.  It almost feels like no line dunks or either from lots of wear.  Another thing, the box tag says KicksHawaii.  Typically, all dunks I've come across indictates the word "Dunks" on box tag.  PLease judge from pics below.  Your input is greatly appreciated.

Just found a ds white/ red pair on the bay.

I know yall are the best to ask for a legit check: http://niketalk.com/topic/255288

only thing that got me iffy is the date is like a half a millimeter from touching the barcode (I dont even know if that is a factor in determining fakes besides sbs) and some of the other listings look weird.

Oh and hiphopcaliber, check your inbox bro.

Wow... I haven't been on here in years.. JordanFiend, your collection has really grown, I can't believe some of those came from me!

Times have flown by and I have ALL the rest of my dunks for sale now. (Shameless plug*they're on eBay under miyaballer23*shameless plug)

My spark blues, knicks and all the rest of my gems are gonna be gone soon. Thanks for everything you guys!

straight heat in this thread.

Saw the goldenrods, sadly my pair is up on the bay. Had to post a couple of my simples, none the less:

5fgf2u.jpg

Back
Top Bottom