Official SKINS thread?

Hmmm there's an original?

But I like the cinematography (sp) & colors in this show....

Storylines, and dialogue is kinda strange though.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i'm watching this now and this !*#@ is hilarious...

anywhere to watch the UK version other than netflix? i'm gonna get an account set up soon

The first episode I know is broken into 5 parts on youtube

anywhere to watch the UK version other than netflix? i'm gonna get an account set up soon

That fight scene was so wack
laugh.gif

A lot of the stuff that goes on or that is said seems a little far-fetched but I'll admit I still did sit and watch the whole episode.

I want to check out the UK version and see for myself. As 'sad' as it sounds, cursing and some nudity here and there really can change the outlook on a show.

Entourage is my favorite TV series, though I dont follow too many. And the cursing and boobs really make a difference for the better
laugh.gif

That fight scene was so wack
laugh.gif

A lot of the stuff that goes on or that is said seems a little far-fetched but I'll admit I still did sit and watch the whole episode.

I want to check out the UK version and see for myself. As 'sad' as it sounds, cursing and some nudity here and there really can change the outlook on a show.

Entourage is my favorite TV series, though I dont follow too many. And the cursing and boobs really make a difference for the better
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Every episode is on Youtube. 
happy.gif

happy.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

happy.gif

thanks fellas...

and for the dl link
nerd.gif

happy.gif

thanks fellas...

and for the dl link
nerd.gif

i thought the episode wasn't too bad.  the girls they cast were cute, especially the redhead and the pill-popping girl.  the music was also good.  i haven't seen the original uk show so i don't have something to compare it to.  it did remind me of a blending of the movie Kids and the show Degrassi.

i thought the episode wasn't too bad.  the girls they cast were cute, especially the redhead and the pill-popping girl.  the music was also good.  i haven't seen the original uk show so i don't have something to compare it to.  it did remind me of a blending of the movie Kids and the show Degrassi.

happy.gif

thanks fellas...

and for the dl link
nerd.gif

idk if youtube censors the good parts tho but just google "watch skins season 1" they have em all at some site called tv blinx or something

happy.gif

thanks fellas...

and for the dl link
nerd.gif

idk if youtube censors the good parts tho but just google "watch skins season 1" they have em all at some site called tv blinx or something

First episode was straight wasn't to bad. Music was good.

I got the commercial song from the sleigh bells stuck in my head.

First episode was straight wasn't to bad. Music was good.

I got the commercial song from the sleigh bells stuck in my head.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

I never watched the UK version, so I can't comment on that. W/ that said, the pilot wasn't that bad, except it was over the top a bit. Especially w/ them stealing a car IN BROAD DAYLIGHT and proceeding to speed, with out getting any flack from the cops. 
roll.gif
Aside from that, it's was an okay episode, it just feels like the show needs to be on HBO/Showtime(this way they have more freedom to curse, and explore other realms).

I agree. If you are going to delibrately edit out dialogue and edit out the nudity, it takes away too much from this show. Is it possible for MTV to show this at without any censorship?

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

I never watched the UK version, so I can't comment on that. W/ that said, the pilot wasn't that bad, except it was over the top a bit. Especially w/ them stealing a car IN BROAD DAYLIGHT and proceeding to speed, with out getting any flack from the cops. 
roll.gif
Aside from that, it's was an okay episode, it just feels like the show needs to be on HBO/Showtime(this way they have more freedom to curse, and explore other realms).

I agree. If you are going to delibrately edit out dialogue and edit out the nudity, it takes away too much from this show. Is it possible for MTV to show this at without any censorship?

Back
Top Bottom