Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Been looking at twitter for the last few hours, nothing for 11.5 or 12 around 400 range... all from 500 - 700....

10 to 0 real quick, haha too soon? But why didn't you jump on at least one pair?
I had gotten 10 in my cart at footlocker but left the room for like 6 minutes and when I came back I found out they were all gone. Tbh its one of the first time ever I haven't gotten I sneaker I wanted, Ive been real lucky these past few months

Last edited:
hope i can find a reseller short on rent and take 350 for these :smokin

no shame .. should have had their priorities straight first

oh damn how did it even let you cart more than 1 i thought it was 1 per person?

Some glitch on FLs part. I almost always only get 1 on cart then can't add anymore, but it's happened before where 7+ were added and I was able to checkout (WTKD) with all 7

Jordan Super.Fly 3 x Slam Dunk Men's Shoe. Nike Storehttp://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/jordan-superfly-3-x-slam-dunk-basketball-shoe/pid-10261817/pgid-10275744

Last edited:
ok sounds good thank you! yea i have little asian feet and really wa
thanks bud.  that was the max i would pay for these -_-.  I wanted to only do around 365 but the prices are too ridiculous.  Needed these since I love the manga.  Now just the little wait til they are shipped :smile: 
That was my max at first too. I can't see myself going over $400 for a Nike shoe unless they are lightning 4s, kobe 8 sparks , weatherman and nerds or southbeach 8s or samples stuff that were extremely limited or a grail of mine . If I have to spend over $400 I would rather just save up to buy designer shoes.

I get what you're saying about the messy print, but I don't really care too much for the sketches and illustrations. If the SD 6 had no 3M illustrations, I still would have gotten it because it's a colorway inspired by the manga. Most collaborations are just re-colors anyway. I appreciate the SuperFly3 for being inspired by the team colors and I think the 3M is a nice touch as 3M, not necessarily for me to see the illustrations of the future Sakuragi. It was a nice concept and it's a shame the quality of the print was misleading in the advertisements (as always), but I'd still want one even if I didn't get the SD6. Just stating my opinion, but if you don't like it that's all good. Buy what you like and enjoy your collection.
Thanks man. I agree with your point now that I think about it. Maybe I'll get the 6s when I have some extra cash and I'm itching for another sneaker. That damn yellowing though.

I actually managed to have a few people in my office cop SF3 pairs for me when they went up an hour ago. I asked the NDC Twitter acct on Sat morning if their backend screwed up and all the size 12s didn't populate, or if the 12s just instantly sold out. They didn't respond, but I guess I got my answer. So, now I'm just going to pick the best shoes out of the pairs that I got and return the rest. Hopefully I'll be able to find two good ones out of the entire bunch.

roll.gif

God dam, just found out I have to be doing something at 8 on Saturday smh...I actually really really wanted these...planned to wear them every single  day of the school year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom