Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

been fairly successful lately on NDC w/o a bot.

This. Every limited kick I wanted I was successful obtaining this year on NDC 100% of the time with no bot or atc. The new system they used with the captcha was fair. Although I noticed with the latest black white og 1's no captcha was there but I was still successful

i just had someone offering me $720.00 for my size 8.5

damn should i take it ?
sick.gif
tongue.gif
i would. if these drop in prices later u can always cop then and have the extra money cuz i thought these were goin for around 400-5 right now.

if u don't, u made a decent profit

These are not releasing in EU. And if you think price will drop you are crazy. These wee only 20000 something pairs made.

i would. if these drop in prices later u can always cop then and have the extra money cuz i thought these were goin for around 400-5 right now.

if u don't, u made a decent profit
he could basically sell his pair for 720, and buy a pair of sd 6s and black infrared 6s with that money.. it's a definite win/win

These are not releasing in EU. And if you think price will drop you are crazy. These wee only 20000 something pairs made.
yeah, no way these are dropping price.. too many asian geeks out there like you and me that want them badly lol

When do you guys think we are going to get the next part of this colab? Hopefully its early next year and not a year from now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Uhh isn't this shoe really close to the other red 6s without the manga? It doesn't really make sense to say this particular shoe is interesting without the sole thing that differentiates it.

Last edited:
i think the next one will be the Slam dunk 5, Ryukawa wore AJ 5 in the comic. Then Slam Dunk 1 which was worn by sakuragi hanamichi prior to the 6s

i think the next one will be the Slam dunk 5, Ryukawa wore AJ 5 in the comic. Then Slam Dunk 1 which was worn by sakuragi hanamichi prior to the 6s
Sakuragi wore the white/infrared 6s first. Then he went to the black/red 1s after his jumpshot training. So yeah, 1s would make sense.

I will guess there will be a mostly black collab shoe and a mostly white collab shoe since those are the school jersey colors (red already done). Really hope it's not another mostly red one.

Nothing will fill the void left by missing the 6's, but I wouldn't mind a pair of 4's; need a few more in the collection.

Sakuragi wore the white/infrared 6s first. Then he went to the black/red 1s after his jumpshot training. So yeah, 1s would make sense.

With the extream hype of 1s latley, if they release its gonna be harder to get than the 6s imo

Back
Top Bottom