Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

It looks like prices have dropped a little bit. I guess that $265 was more impactful than I thought. :lol:

It looks like prices have dropped a little bit. I guess that $265 was more impactful than I thought.
laugh.gif
Really hoping these drop more, too, in the next few weeks. I need these, but not for what they are asking for

Probably 500+
that size is scary. You're probably looking at 600 and better
I sold my extra pair for 500 ppl were begging me to sell them. I could've sold them 600 easy. And that was right after the release.

damn 500+ now? tipped my connect for a bill for my size 11 to avoid the chaos on release day....best decision I've ever made, lol

Yeah Nike produced less size 8-9. But ppl that wear these sizes are hungry. I called it. These will go up to 800. Will see. I don't even care anymore tho.

Yeah Nike produced less size 8-9. But ppl that wear these sizes are hungry. I called it. These will go up to 800. Will see. I don't even care anymore tho.
well has there been fakes?

some guy posted in craiglist selling for 320..ship,

the fact is that he told me his locaiton was in NY, and im here in Cali.

i just asked him for tag pics, feeling fugazi about them but u never know, but he is in ny u can easily put in flightclub or resell those sneaker pages locally. or ebay it

also...is there psot for the super fly edition?

ur guys thought son this? i mean they coula chosen a better shoe, now imagine a jordan 1 or 11 of thes.e.my god

Last edited:
well has there been fakes?

some guy posted in craiglist selling for 320..ship,

the fact is that he told me his locaiton was in NY, and im here in Cali.

i just asked him for tag pics, feeling fugazi about them but u never know, but he is in ny u can easily put in flightclub or resell those sneaker pages locally. or ebay it

also...is there psot for the super fly edition?
ur guys thought son this? i mean they coula chosen a better shoe, now imagine a jordan 1 or 11 of thes.e.my god

yeah, I've seen plenty fakes out there...so be careful

yup good choice on your part. My dumbass sold one of my pairs for 375 too :smh:

damn, 375 is the homeboy price now :lol:

Now I thought about it...I could've really doubled up on these since he did ask me whether one pair is all I needed, lol

Last edited:
damn, 375 is the homeboy price now :lol:

Now I thought about it...I could've really doubled up on these since he did ask me whether one pair is all I needed, lol
yea pretty much. That's what I get though, gotta carry at least 1-2k a release to prevent situations like that.

yeah, I've seen plenty fakes out there...so be careful
Any1 out these that can shed light on some of the easiest ways/dead giveaways on how to spot the fakes???......been looking at numerous pairs and don't want to get stuck with some fake ish!!!!...thanks

Any1 out these that can shed light on some of the easiest ways/dead giveaways on how to spot the fakes???......been looking at numerous pairs and don't want to get stuck with some fake ish!!!!...thanks

Also, box is not necessarily a deciding factor because supposedly there are fake boxes with the artwork now.

Really hoping these drop more, too, in the next few weeks. I need these, but not for what they are asking for
I hope you get em fam. What size are you? I'll keep an eye out should something reasonably priced come up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom