Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

I would look into a sole protector for the bottom and wear the shoes at least once a month on a nice sunny/dry day. Honestly, they will probably yellow a lot a year or two down the line so enjoy them while they're fresh (but the sole protector might help keep them icy/clean a little longer). If you designate a day once a month, you won't be thinking too hard on what justifies a "special occasion." Just have Slam Dunk day and be done with it.
"Slam Dunk Day" seem like a great idea, I already have a Sakuragi jersey but I wanted to buy an official Jordan Slam Dunk Shirt (The White one with Hanamichi on it) but they cost nearly an arm and a leg on eBay, I see you have the Super Fly 3 version, do you like them?

Finally copped mine, first pair copped on resell this year 
mean.gif

Oddly enough I couldn't get the 3m to reflect right when using my DSLR and flashgun. 
it's because the flash is more 'off axis' with the lens vs a phone camera.  the more redeye, the 'better' when going for reflective shots.

Finally copped mine, first pair copped on resell this year 
mean.gif

Oddly enough I couldn't get the 3m to reflect right when using my DSLR and flashgun. 
I told my my self i would never **** with resellers. i think im gonna have to break my rule for this one.

The footaction near me still had a couple slam dunk hats left when I was getting raffle tickets for the 11s

I've been trying to find the red SHOHOKU shirt in 3XL. I know in Asia they made up to 4XL (which is equivalent to 3XL US). So hard to find >.>

TBH if you had no luck on RD, you're chances are even slimmer IF there is a restock.
Just about everything restocks. And if you do your homework right, you could end up a winner. Just gotta know how to play the game, and of course have some luck on your side

Even if you do your HW its still very slim. Bots, ppl knowing the value, and to top it off unannounced restocks

Man, yall coming down hard on me. Thanks guys. Still going to keep my chin up high, lol. Subject squashed

Last edited:
Face it. Even those sport blue 6 restock was hard to get. Bots eating everything with quickneess

Man, yall coming down hard on me. Thanks guys. Still going to keep my chin up high, lol. Subject squashed
Not trying to man buts its the honest truth. Ofcourse hope you cop on a restock but you gotta treat restocks like I do.... they never will happen. It doesn't get my hopes up.

Back
Top Bottom